I think I found the secret(s) in Dr. L's monitor

So, Regalis hinted that there's a hidden thing in Dr. L's monitor. I've been trying to find what it is since with several methods - the biggest being messing with the brightness, of course. And I think I found something...

One of the most noticeable things is what appears to be a bunch of skulls in the file, the most notable being highlighted in blue. However, there appears to be something else; a couple arms, of which I highlighted in red. They appear to be part of a figure but I'm not completely sure.
spooky
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Re: I think I found the secret(s) in Dr. L's monitor

Might just be placebo, but I found a face that kinda looks like the one from "I'M SCARED".
I'm Scared face for reference
Spoiler
Wow I feel like a "UFO Sighting confirmed 100%" fag with all these circles

EDIT:
It's the PD Plane! The red boxes in Cridone's image are the wings and you can barely make out the eye and body in the gray smudge between the two.
Spoiler
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

AveryLP wrote:
Sic wrote:
CMFS wrote:
Whoa, what's that from?
He just posts random weird pictures, that have nothing to do with anything of the game, so don't be fooled.
Actually, what you just said appears to be wrong. The image he posted appears to be the "Angel of Death" and skulls from the Dr. L monitor. While I don't think CMFS can be trusted, this is pretty interesting.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Sic wrote:
Whoa, what's that from?
He just posts random weird pictures, that have nothing to do with anything of the game, so don't be fooled.
Actually, what you just said appears to be wrong. The image he posted appears to be the "Angel of Death" and skulls from the Dr. L monitor. While I don't think CMFS can be trusted, this is pretty interesting.
I was referring to CMFS in general, but I wasn't aware of that.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them