Re: SCP:CB D-9341's backstory theory's

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:And also, SCP-1074's appearance of D-9341 is now non-canon (due to being removed), and as far as I know whoever made 966's texture wasn't aware of D-9341's appearance at the time.
966 doesn't have a texture, though I can see where you're coming from.
Um do you not know what texturing is? xD EVRYTHING has a texture. you have to go in the GFX and then NPC's file to find 966's texture.

O5 Would not aprove.
Dr. bob the builder

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:And also, SCP-1074's appearance of D-9341 is now non-canon (due to being removed), and as far as I know whoever made 966's texture wasn't aware of D-9341's appearance at the time.
966 doesn't have a texture, though I can see where you're coming from.
Um do you not know what texturing is? xD EVRYTHING has a texture. you have to go in the GFX and then NPC's file to find 966's texture.

O5 Would not aprove.
Dr. bob the builder

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:MOD EDIT: nah don't do that ok
Awesomeguy147 please stop being a faggot. Your memes are unfunny and immature, they took up 8 inches of my screen space, that is deplorable and should not be allowed.

Anyways topic, right, you're not good at this. get gud. If you're going to come to a conclusion, make sure that there is actually proof and reasoning there that supports that. Going "uh, he saw a movie and that made him do a stabby" is just stupid.
Spoiler
And that is why, as my gift to the pope, I gave him a subscription to Crunchyroll. Crunchyroll is a neat website that streams your favorite anime in high definition subtitles. With a selection of thousands of animes like Aito No Chi, Neo Romero, and Hanzo at a low price of 599 US Dollars, who wouldn't take such a great deal? I personally recommend Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, a real anime for real men. You can reach the website at [email protected] and my favorite class is Bastion. Thanks and have fun!
Okay, it sounds stupid but some pepole (Usualy innocent children with tumors) do "stabby stabby" if they see it. theres been cases of it so dont think its fake, some day you may go "stabby stabby" because of a movie :oops:
Dr. bob the builder

CommanderMark wrote:
DropTherapy wrote:He was then fired. Shortly afterwards, he saw a movie called "Run". this inspired him to do something he would later regret. He was then sentenced to death row for committing :REDACTED:. He was then selected by the foundation as a D-Class. This is where the game begins.
Why would the Foundation just fire you then say "kthxbye"? That just screams security leaks. Also, he saw a movie that inspired him to do....something? Coincidentally bringing straight back to the Foundation as a D-class?

A more logical series of events would be that he just saw the movie at some in his life before doing the un-authorized research, then once that occurred, he received that most likely demoted him to a D-class.
Easy horse. Quit purring. The foundation is mysteryous in manny ways, yet were not close to figuring out the mystrys of it. we have to think, come up and use the most acceptible thought untill its confirmed, or figure it out, and its quite hard! with 2 (excluding the 1074tex1) pictures to work with. >:(
Dr. bob the builder

Bob wrote:The foundation is mysteryous in manny ways, yet were not close to figuring out the mystrys of it. we have to think, come up and use the most acceptible thought untill its confirmed, or figure it out, and its quite hard!
I prefer it when people quote my posts in order to add or counter something I said, rather then just spew out a series of phrases that don't have any meaning in this context.
Bob wrote:theres been cases of it so dont think its fake, some day you may go "stabby stabby" because of a movie :oops:
Even then, that's still a dumb theory. How do you make the connection that movie ticket = the movie triggered him so hard he turned homicidal? There's no in-game proof to back up this theory.

CommanderMark wrote:
Bob wrote:The foundation is mysteryous in manny ways, yet were not close to figuring out the mystrys of it. we have to think, come up and use the most acceptible thought untill its confirmed, or figure it out, and its quite hard!
I prefer it when people quote my posts in order to add or counter something I said, rather then just spew out a series of phrases that don't have any meaning in this context.
Bob wrote:theres been cases of it so dont think its fake, some day you may go "stabby stabby" because of a movie :oops:
Even then, that's still a dumb theory. How do you make the connection that movie ticket = the movie triggered him so hard he turned homicidal? There's no in-game proof to back up this theory.
Maybe it is a movie from his childhood... But for some reason he remeber it..

Bob wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:MOD EDIT: nah don't do that ok
Awesomeguy147 please stop being a faggot. Your memes are unfunny and immature, they took up 8 inches of my screen space, that is deplorable and should not be allowed.

Anyways topic, right, you're not good at this. get gud. If you're going to come to a conclusion, make sure that there is actually proof and reasoning there that supports that. Going "uh, he saw a movie and that made him do a stabby" is just stupid.
Spoiler
And that is why, as my gift to the pope, I gave him a subscription to Crunchyroll. Crunchyroll is a neat website that streams your favorite anime in high definition subtitles. With a selection of thousands of animes like Aito No Chi, Neo Romero, and Hanzo at a low price of 599 US Dollars, who wouldn't take such a great deal? I personally recommend Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, a real anime for real men. You can reach the website at [email protected] and my favorite class is Bastion. Thanks and have fun!
Okay, it sounds stupid but some pepole (Usualy innocent children with tumors) do "stabby stabby" if they see it. theres been cases of it so dont think its fake, some day you may go "stabby stabby" because of a movie :oops:
Sorry, I speak No Russian. I left my dictionary at the Postal office. Guess I should Grand Theft Auto myself a car, just like I learned in that cool M rated game, Kingdom Hearts.
Spoiler
Cause if you look more, you know, deeper, inside the Kingdom Hearts universe,it is a game that is really not aimed at kids and I'm going to explain why. Now it is the story, the story of Kingdom Hearts makes everything. You see red teams, win 54.9% more than blue teams. That's a 55-45 split, in a game that should be 50-50. And that is why I got a neat subscription from SiivaGunner. SiivaGunner uploads High Quality Video Game Rips...

Bob wrote:
Spoiler
So i decided to look into the files of 966's texture, all though when you get the badge D-9341 says "Hey!, that guy looks just like me!" i do not think it is D-9341.
If you look into 966's eyes you may see a reflection if you look close enough. This is true if you look into the file, not directly in the eye but a overlay.
in 966's eye D-9341 shows up as a bald white man. But in the ripped badge D-9341 Has hair, spooky :087_2: ...
That is simply a mistake by SCP-966's modeller (Astray488) that was not updated when the badge was added.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time