Re: I am willing to donate $1000 by way of kickstarter.com

gameroyale wrote:You know, this game has something, and I mean it's so apart from other games, because it's made by regalis in 1st place, he's talking much in the forum, and keeps us happy all the time by working on the game and while we see it grow, it sill is free! You can have a game yes that much more better, but it will not have that magic and won't be updated anymore because it's finished, like all other consolegames.

free DLC

anyway, a remake would be awesome. but i have an idea.

if this ever does become a full game, can the people who tested it along the way get it free? i mean, they're both beta testing AND enjoying it.

so basically, all members of this forum( Except Newbies that never played it and spambots... ) and other people(markiplier) can get the game before it's released but get the updates for free. well i dunno, if regalis ever needs money, he has ideas, i bet. he'll use his 087-B black magic.

also, updates DLC.

SCP: Containment Breach $5.0
Xbox 360/PS3/PC/Wii U(?)

hahaha, just kidding. but a remake, or a sequel, would be amazing. which ending do you think is canon? i mean, i think Gate A is, because our poor D can join the chaos insurgency, and now is happier. hell, i'm not good at story! a remake in HD for free on xbox.... HOLY. :shock: :D

... oh my god. XBOX 360 PORT. full with menu selection, walking, and all! oh my GOD. big screen scares! granted, you could just hook up the graphics link to a TV. but whatever. :P
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Uh, no.

Big companies usually shit on titles like this. Look at the binding of isaac's development.

SCP: Containment breach is better being a small little horror game than some big console bullshit. Seriously.

AND it isn't becoming a big console bullshit anyway. You got your expectatives way too high. <_<
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Uh, no.

Big companies usually shit on titles like this. Look at the binding of isaac's development.

SCP: Containment breach is better being a small little horror game than some big console bullshit. Seriously.

AND it isn't becoming a big console bullshit anyway. You got your expectatives way too high. <_<
THANK YOU IRONTACO! This game should stay exactly where it is. I'd hate to even have the possibility of this game becoming some Mass Produced piece of garbage... The updates are better than anything the consoles can throw out.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
Irontaco wrote:Uh, no.

THANK YOU IRONTACO! This game should stay exactly where it is. I'd hate to even have the possibility of this game becoming some Mass Produced piece of garbage... The updates are better than anything the consoles can throw out.
Just look what happened to the Silent Hill series after number 3.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Ok, for all of you who are even suggesting the possibility of a paid game. It is pretty much impossible. Given the limitations imposed by the creative commons license, we would have to obtain permission form all of those who contributed to the works. There are several issues with this:

1) All of the authors for the current SCPs include: Dr. Gears, Enma Ai, Salman Corbette, Kulzan, Dr Talson, Quikngruvn, Sylocat, Alias Pseudonym, Dr. Dan, A Fat Ghost as well as the author of 173, whose identity is unknown at this time.
2) Anyone who's contributed to any part of the current SCP's (I was too lazy to go through the logs and look)
3) Anyone who's contributed to the MTF's, as well as the person who originally came up with the idea, same goes for the O5's, class D's, etc. as they are all part of the stories that we use.

Given this, it is a near impossibility to legally make a paid SCP anything... sorry, but the idea has come up multiple times among the main wiki's staff, as well as others on the site.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-552598/ ... -tv-series
http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-559554/ ... before-but
http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-571740/an-scp-book

That is all.

GruntunitG602 wrote:This is why you have to love people like that. They make free games and don't care about money, only customer satisfaction.
Have you guys checked out Black Mesa?
Yeah. 7 years, 7 years man. They worked for 7 years to make an awesome mod, for absolutely no money!
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-