Re: Dev Topic #2

ohno21212 wrote:
Omniary wrote: Well, at the moment, there is sufficient info to at least confirm one SCP, as well as evidence that suggest two others. The first one that's confirmed has to be 008, you can plainly see the infection in one of the screenshots.
Where could I find these wonderful screenshots?
Spoiler
It slep time bunner.

Juicy wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
qweter wrote:Tell someone, SCP-513 back in the game? :oops:
513 is not in the game yet. It will be added in further versions.
How do you know that?
We don't have an official confirmation (yet)
I would also like to know if there's any official confirmation because SCP-513 rustled many jimmies before it's removal.
Omniary wrote:
ohno21212 wrote:
Omniary wrote: Well, at the moment, there is sufficient info to at least confirm one SCP, as well as evidence that suggest two others. The first one that's confirmed has to be 008, you can plainly see the infection in one of the screenshots.
Where could I find these wonderful screenshots?
Spoiler
Could be bloodshot-ness from sprinting for too long? Incidentally, that'd make a nice tweak. Makes sprinting dangerous and unpredictable.

EDIT: Hey Regalis, don't forget to post the source code for the new version too :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Returned for new version. This will be fun, I've been waiting to rewrite the mod with the .7 code. Don't feel like manually updating it. :P

The promise of an update kept me through the week.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Woooooo, it's already tomorrow.
I only hope my laptop will be able to handle everything that comes with the update. If no, I'll again have to wait for Markiplier or some Russian guys letsplays. :c
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.

Dality wrote:Woooooo, it's already tomorrow.
I only hope my laptop will be able to handle everything that comes with the update. If no, I'll again have to wait for Markiplier or some Russian guys letsplays. :c
or visit my channel tomorrow, I'll upload as many as I can of the update :) I also will give away SCP-t-shirts end of april