Re: SCP Containment Breach Fun Facts!

I have one about the original trailer.

If you did not know, the length is 1:06. You know, like SCP-106. Everyone says it was there on purpose. In reality though, it was a complete and utter accident!

I had never intended for it to be 1:06 long. I did not even realize it was that long until it was uploaded on youtube ;)

That solves that mystery.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:I have one about the original trailer.

If you did not know, the length is 1:06. You know, like SCP-106. Everyone says it was there on purpose. In reality though, it was a complete and utter accident!

I had never intended for it to be 1:06 long. I did not even realize it was that long until it was uploaded on youtube ;)

That solves that mystery.
I was like that too. lol

UnknownGlaze wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong...

SOUND: The Butt Ghost's voice is the same as SCP-079's REAL old voice.
Correct.

Well, apparently, Site-█ now takes place in some snowy alpines instead of the grassy landscape of 0.5. I initially found out because I saw this:
Spoiler
And I loved this.

Then I saw this:
And then I remembered this:
So I checked and found this:
and then I was like this:
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong...

SOUND: The Butt Ghost's voice is the same as SCP-079's REAL old voice.
Correct.

Well, apparently, Site-█ now takes place in some snowy alpines instead of the grassy landscape of 0.5. I initially found out because I saw this:
Spoiler
And I loved this.

Then I saw this:
And then I remembered this:
So I checked and found this:
and then I was like this:
Very interesting... Perhaps it's part of the Arctic Site mentioned in SCP-902?
Nuke ALL the SCiPs!

UnknownGlaze wrote:When you become an instance of SCP-049-2, turn down the camerafog and you'll see that SCP-049 is bent down as if shot by the MTF. There is another unused animation where SCP-049 appears to be levitating.

Animating him I originally intended to have him lead over and begin operation on the player immediately, I only halfway finished it and now it's still partly buggy implemented. I also intended for him to be tranquilized and walking like a drunk, along with one with the control collar around his neck.

Probably implementations at a later point now.