Re: SCP Containment Breach Fun Facts!

Sounds: PocketDimension.ogg is called "106" with the author "106".

Some sounds (example: scientist1.ogg) still have the author attached.

GFX: Some images format have been changed to ".pt"

Theirs a default "TI-83" font present in the GFX folder.

In the GFX folder theirs something called "cwm.cwm" if you convert it to png or jpg it will turn out as a white-out version of cwm from the loading screens.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

If you spend too long playing the game, Radical Larry comes up right next to you...

Has anyone ever seen hg.pt? It appears in the pocket dimension sky. Who/what is that?

The bell can be destroyed with 914 and it stops the effects.

Off topic: How can an image and a sound file have the same extension? (referring to cwm)

guysensei1 wrote: Off topic: How can an image and a sound file have the same extension? (referring to cwm)
CWM is just an extension that was given to it. You can change ANYTHING to a .cwm file just by renaming it.

SCP-096's model is embedded in the ground, but it's moved up in all of his animations so he's above it.
Spoiler
During Animation:
Infact, it seems his feet are ALWAYS in the ground and the game corrects it somehow? Unless FragMotion and PaceMaker are both glitched in the same way.
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

When the lights go out to herald the arrival of The Sculpture you can back out of the room and the lights will turn back on. If you wait until you hear the sound of stone scraping before backing out, you can see The Sculpture perched in the middle of the hallway.

Returning into the hallway will darken the lights again however, but The Sculpture will not move or attack until the lights turn back on while you're in the hallway, to maintain fairness.

Here's another one: In the beginning Intro sequence, your camera will be focused on The Sculpture all the time after it kills the other D-Class subjects, unless you forcefully look away. If you inch your view slowly to the sides, you will automatically look back at The Sculpture again. This is similar to the lure effect caused by the monitor in the surveillance room of The Camera Disruption while not wearing The Jaded Ring but obviously without the hallucinations.

(This can be more notably seen by walking towards the side of The Sculpture which should slowly cause your camera to focus on it as you walk.)
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Regalis wrote: For example, there's something hidden in one of the rumbling ambient sounds (SFX\Ambient\Room ambience\rumble.sfx), we'll see if anyone gets it. :)
...And there's more to the Larry goo on the screen in Dr. L's office than just random patterns and photoshop's cloud filter.
in rumble.ogg, i SWEAR i heard footsteps in the backround when slowed to 0.51 speed in audacity. three footsteps. However, i was unable to reproduce it.

As for Dr. L's screen, I was able to discern a tiny few shapes, but they were likely irrelevant. Here's what i saw:
Spoiler
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card