Re: v0.8 discussion thread + new video.

neal121 wrote:
Irontaco wrote:
neal121 wrote:Slightly random question, but did the control room change at some point? I played many, many versions ago - go to control, turn off doors, go to evil computer, etc... I came back to play the new version and I have played 4 times (not all won but got pretty far) and I cannot find the control/electric room for the life of me. I even noclipped my final try all around the entire level and nothing...
The electrical center is usually found in the office zone, or better known as the Entrance zone. You should only look in that area.

Also, remember that as soon as you enter the Entrance zone the MTF tend to enter the facility. Gate B is the hardest ending to get. Because you have to travel through different zones, and that means that 70% of this travelling from area-to-area will be made harder because of the MTF.
Well I got to the point where I just noclipped everything, teleported around the offices and never came across it. In the past its usually up a set of stairs, this time where I THOUGHT it was it lead me into a small office with the level 5 keycard. The reason I started noclipping everything is when the helicopter spawned inside 106's chamber and I gave up at that point lol. (I even made a video of the helicopter inside the room lol)
Hm, it does seem to have a few bugs with generating specific rooms sometimes, but i'd sure would have liked to see that helicopter inside 106's chamber.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Yeah, 3rd play through now and still no electrical room. I think I may just start a game and keep trying to teleport to it until it works then I know its there lol... I cant even teleport to room2ccont which I guess is where its supposed to be.

Or does anyone know a good seed that will spawn... everything... or close to everything... lol I think I just have bad luck with seeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUnDxbez_Y Helicopter in 106's chamber

Uh.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Is this supposed to be a joke SCP? Because what will happen if I type in "Pee" or "Crap" Will I REALLY get a cupful of pee and crap? because if I can I would seriously laugh if I did and if the player had a REACTION to it. :laugh: But I'm looking forward to doing this(When my parents give me my laptop back!).

SCPfan wrote:Uh.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Is this supposed to be a joke SCP? Because what will happen if I type in "Pee" or "Crap" Will I REALLY get a cupful of pee and crap? because if I can I would seriously laugh if I did and if the player had a REACTION to it. :laugh: But I'm looking forward to doing this(When my parents give me my laptop back!).
You would get those cupfuls, but the player will flat-out refuse to drink them.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
SCPfan wrote:Uh.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You would get those cupfuls, but the player will flat-out refuse to drink them.
Except he doesn't... :laugh:

He drinks piss like a boss! I think it's a bug.