Re: SCP Suggestions General

legendaryweredragon wrote:I have more suggestions for SCP's to add here. I will continue adding more suggestions later.

most of these I selected because they are from the top rated pages.

1048 You may encounter it randomly. It is looking for a certain item, and unless it finds it, it is harmless. If you encounter it, it will possibly will follow you. If it finds the item it is looking for, something horrible happens.
058 It is still in its containment chamber but will break out. You can stop it only by luring it into a trap.
017 Traps you in another dimension if your shadow touches it.
1370 Follows you and tries to attack, but is never successful
1471 you can find a phone infected with 1471. If you look at it too many times, you will start to see 1471-A. 1471-A will try to communicate with you, giving you clues about where to go or not go, but in a way that is unclear enough that it is only somewhat helpful.
162 if you touch it you will become trapped and badly injured, can be found in its room.
955 creepy-looking but only dangerous if something scares it, which can happen easily

Joke SCP's

001-J instant game over if you find it and push it, but it is very difficult to find and it is very heavily guarded and so managing to push it is an accomplishment
006-J startles you if you look too closely at it. Encountered randomly, and due to its small size you might not notice it.
014-J you can find it lying around and pick it up, what it does is a mystery
329-J tries to scare you when you walk past it.
Please dont double, post, just letting you know for the future bro.
The Red Menace

The Plague Docter wrote:What about My SCP? :sad:
The Cat Lure? I think it's an interesting idea. I'm not sure how it would be implemented, though. And I honestly don't think it's very scary. But perhaps some other deceptive SCP such as 939 could work better for the atmosphere of the game.

Btw, it's good to keep in mind that sometimes users here will ignore your ideas, even if they're good ones, in order to talk about their own ideas. It's sad and closes off a lot of potentially interesting discussions, but true.

Alright, the lot of you need to do much better than that. If you're going to make a suggestion, make it good. Saying an SCP is good is a terrible idea.

Also, 1370? The game IS a horror. Besides, we already have the talking toilet. If anything, we need MORE scary.