Re: SCP Suggestions General

Ugh... I'll say this again. The character never falls asleep during the game, thus making this SCP unable to occur in-game.

We should add this SCP: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-268.
According to this document from the website: http://www.scp-wiki.net/incident-report-x23, SCP-268 makes you literally ignored by every person. It was used in a previous Breach and it worked effectively. Shouldn't be too hard to make. Read the articles. They explain more.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Perhaps SCP-684? It would be interesting enough, spiders that lure you toward traps. If you close the door on them you might here little scratching noises or something. Perhaps if you find a nest something of importance could be there?

Just a suggestion, other people can iron it out more if they wish.
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!

Ugh... I'll say this again. The character never falls asleep during the game, thus making this SCP unable to occur in-game.
That is totally true, now if you excuse me, I am going to put this joint of 420-J into 914 to see what happens.

...... I need to sleep. *Falls asleep*

Hey guys, how about adding the possibility to have 173 contained? Maybe have something as simple as reconnecting the energy, then lead 173 to the beggining of the game and then contain him.
Cod as call of duty 2, im not really into the newest ones.

mcrubxpcod wrote:Hey guys, how about adding the possibility to have 173 contained? Maybe have something as simple as reconnecting the energy, then lead 173 to the beggining of the game and then contain him.
The Mobile Task Force will recointain the SCP's in v0.6. this includes: SCP-173(loading him into a box, bringing to the containment chamber, closing door), SCP-106(Recall-Protocall 110-Monutak) And SCP-096(when he is added, they put a bag over his head and bring him back.) they then have you as their main priority, so once 0.6 comes out, i advise to get out ASAP, because the MTF Will be as bad as in 0.5.6 (their AI shows they know exactly where you are) but in a different way: They're Dangerous. i advise to pick up an armored vest, once 0.6 comes out. and spare medkits. after all, there IS going to be a "Damage" Bleeding system for getting shot by MTF.

That Same Anon Out.

-----=TRANSMISSION END=-----
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card