Re: Dev Topic #4

Akatos wrote:IT IS OUT !!!!!!111111oneoneone

Earlier than I actually expected, anyway, let's start downloading!
Well, as you probably already know this update was already out in the early morning in Europe.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Mkay, during my first halfway finished playthrough of the new version I seemingly encountered some "issues":

1) the game permanently runs with about 30 - 40 fps although it was much faster to me before.
2) after going through SCP-860-1 the framerate dropped to about 10 fps until going up again several seconds later.
3) I was able to "noclip" through the wooden door in 860's chamber so I didn't had to go through it in order to progress (also, where's 860? it's seemingly not in it's chamber)
4) I didn't find the starting items. I searched everywhere around the intro rooms but there's nothing.
5) :EXPUNGED:

Edit: Okay, so the room with the gasmask and keycard from earlier versions still exist, but is it intentional that it's not right after the intro?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Mirocaine wrote:GOD, when did this game get so freaking hard??
Objective 3: Find 914 and upgrade Level 2 Keycard on "Fine" to level 3 (any other refinements or setting on "very fine" result in a mastercard, which is useless)
Mastercard? Really dude? You gotta be kidding me. Read this:
http://containmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/SCP-914
There is a way to get Omni card and there is also a way to turn Mastercard AND Playing card into the Key card.

I thought that you know this already. Apparently you don't.

FrostyHoneyJuice wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:GOD, when did this game get so freaking hard??
Objective 3: Find 914 and upgrade Level 2 Keycard on "Fine" to level 3 (any other refinements or setting on "very fine" result in a mastercard, which is useless)
Mastercard? Really dude? You gotta be kidding me. Read this:
http://containmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/SCP-914
There is a way to get Omni card and there is also a way to turn Mastercard AND Playing card into the Key card.

I thought that you know this already. Apparently you don't.
No need to be a complete dick -_-