Re: The new intro could do with a little fix

WhatTheBreach wrote:What about Security Chief Franklin panicking through the intercom. Now he seems not surprised or upset as SCP-173 breaches containment. It could be like "Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit...!!!" But maybe it's already too loud in there or dramatic enough. It's just how he would react in real life :wink:
Yeeaaaahh... but... why would he be talking into the intercom during a breach? :P

positron wrote:I think he would probably be freaking out, but not over the intercom because he needs to keep his cool. It's unlikely that he would be so unprofessional.
A containment breach is not an every day event. So maybe it's his first. And staying cool is nobody's first reaction in such situation. First you freak out and then calm down for professionell acting like warning staff over the intercom. :P
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???

WhatTheBreach wrote:
positron wrote:I think he would probably be freaking out, but not over the intercom because he needs to keep his cool. It's unlikely that he would be so unprofessional.
A containment breach is not an every day event. So maybe it's his first. And staying cool is nobody's first reaction in such situation. First you freak out and then calm down for professionell acting like warning staff over the intercom. :P
I bet that if he would see :173: he would lift his finger off the microphone. He has no chance to say anything like that unless the microphone is toggle (which is not the case in most rooms like that).

WhatTheBreach wrote:What about Security Chief Franklin panicking through the intercom. Now he seems not surprised or upset as SCP-173 breaches containment. It could be like "Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit...!!!" But maybe it's already too loud in there or dramatic enough. It's just how he would react in real life :wink:
Some people view tragedy differently.
Some go silent, some scream in distress, for me it adds to the atmosphere. :MTF2:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055667972/