Re: remove the scp poster

no i mean we should reduce the size of the scp logo poster in the office at the office area

AND THE OTHER ONE IS MY MALAYSIAN FRIEND THAT LIKES TO TROLL ME BY MAKING ANOTHER IDENTICAL ACCOUNT AND MAKE FUN OF MY GRAMMAR

and if you talk about my worst grammar again i will rustle your jimmies when you sleep
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:no i mean we should reduce the size of the scp logo poster in the office at the office area

AND THE OTHER ONE IS MY MALAYSIAN FRIEND THAT LIKES TO TROLL ME BY MAKING ANOTHER IDENTICAL ACCOUNT AND MAKE FUN OF MY GRAMMAR

and if you talk about my worst grammar again i will rustle your jimmies when you sleep
Omniary reference LOL
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:no i mean we should reduce the size of the scp logo poster in the office at the office area

You aren...

you... are... speaking english...
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:and if you talk about my worst grammar again i will rustle your jimmies when you sleep
All I'm telling you is to try and get more fluent with English so we could actually understand you, keyword? U - N - D - E - R - S - T - A - N - D.

We can't understand you when your replies seem like a child starting to learn English, I tried being nice about your grammar at first but it's really annoying now because I can't take your suggestions seriously when I can't even understand WHAT you're suggesting.
Oh, you're talking about this poster:
http://i.imgur.com/OIa7ai4.png
Even then, I disagree. Because in the entrance of my school, if you enter and walk forward straight you will see a big poster with the school emblem on it that reaches from the floor to the ceiling and it fits, the same goes for here.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time