Re: SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake!

Damn man, this looks good. :D I always wanted to do something like this, and, welm, you did it XD. Anyways, I wish for you the best of luck, and hope this project DOESN'T die out, and strives magnificently.

Oh, and Danielmuse, best of luck to you, and your future endeavors.
Spoiler
Spoiler
THE LAST ONE IS A BIG IMAGE.

SyphenTV wrote:Damn man, this looks good. :D I always wanted to do something like this, and, welm, you did it XD. Anyways, I wish for you the best of luck, and hope this project DOESN'T die out, and strives magnificently.

Oh, and Danielmuse, best of luck to you, and your future endeavors.
Spoiler
Spoiler
THE LAST ONE IS A BIG IMAGE.
Thank ye very much! :D I've spent all day optimizing the game as much as i can! You can still try! It's very fun to recreate games! :3 Thank you very much! I hope it doesn't too! Since it's now the christmas holidays I have all the time in the world to work on this! Thank you very much again! You too! xD

Cridone wrote:
danielmus wrote:
That me made LOL so much.

Seriously though, when you get far into development you should add more NPCs to the intro, would make it more interesting!
Hahaha at the moment he drives past when you enter the room. XD I will try my best to add NPC's! But i've never been good with unity animations. :/ But that's the point of this project! To learn! In fact the other day i learnt basic Blender in about 15 minutes! If only i could do the same for Unity. XD

But believe me when i say there will be a lot more to the game then most people will notice at first. :wink:

*Cue x-files theme*

danielmus wrote:
Cridone wrote:
danielmus wrote:

Seriously though, when you get far into development you should add more NPCs to the intro, would make it more interesting!
Hahaha at the moment he drives past when you enter the room. XD I will try my best to add NPC's! But i've never been good with unity animations. :/ But that's the point of this project! To learn! In fact the other day i learnt basic Blender in about 15 minutes! If only i could do the same for Unity. XD

But believe me when i say there will be a lot more to the game then most people will notice at first. :wink:

*Cue x-files theme*
OFF TOPIC: When you said "Que X-Files theme" my phone went off and it had the X-Files theme.

ON TOPIC: Anyways, best of luck! I know someone on this wiki can animate, I forgot their name though :shock: But anyways, NPC are not important if you are trying to make most objects and maps at the moment. Try for those when you know you got something that won't crash, set's up properly for what you set it, and make sure it's mostly bug free. Then get the NPC's scripting down, models, and then test all of that, then you're golden.

danielmus wrote:
Cridone wrote:
danielmus wrote:

*Cue x-files theme*
OFF TOPIC: When you said "Que X-Files theme" my phone went off and it had the X-Files theme.

ON TOPIC: Anyways, best of luck! I know someone on this wiki can animate, I forgot their name though :shock: But anyways, NPC are not important if you are trying to make most objects and maps at the moment. Try for those when you know you got something that won't crash, set's up properly for what you set it, and make sure it's mostly bug free. Then get the NPC's scripting down, models, and then test all of that, then you're golden.
OFF TOPIC: No way o,0 XD

ON TOPIC: Thank you very much! Ah that's okay! I'd much rather learn single-handedly as that way I EXPAND ME KNOWLEEEDGE xD Well i've been using FragMOTION to make static poses for now (Like the guy driving the car). Once i've finished the intro area (Maybe today (it's 1am), almost definitely tomorrow! :D) i'll work on smaller details like that! I've got a lot planned for the intro that isn't in the usual game ;) But i'm not gonna spoil anything! Heh heh heeeeh!

But seriously thank you so much for all the support! And from everyone else on here! I didn't plan to post it on here originally cause I thought it'd get taken down, but the amount of support i've recieved for just a weeks worth of.. project-ing? Has been incredible!

As for now! I'm off! I haven't slept in almost 48 hours now and i got a LOT of planning to do for the later on stuff :D
Good night internets! *WHOOOOOOSH*