Re: Dev Topic #4

kingjulien22 wrote:Is Regalis gonna use Twisted's models of :106: and :513: -1? They are more realistic in my opinion, I would like to see them in-game.
( Altough, our 513-1 does gives me dem spooks with its tall bulid and slender arms)
I really hope so. It wouldn't make sense not to.

Skin_ wrote:It wouldn't make sense not to.
As far as I know, the models still have to be animated, but that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

JustinNotCapricorn wrote:It better have less lag and better graphics. Please brighten the graphics. The darkness is somewhat infuriating and frustrating.
You have to think. This game was made in Blitz3D. It is probably the most basic coding program that you can get besides BlitzPlus. It is really hard to make good graphics that will work with Blitz3D, and the game is suppose to be scary. Would it be very scary if it was really bright in like every room?
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote: This game was made in Blitz3D. It is probably the most basic coding program that you can get besides BlitzPlus.
Could you define 'basic' for me so I don't have to assume that you have no idea what you're talking about?
M-x dingus-mode

Agent Baron wrote:God I cant wait for the next update! I hope it's soon! Reg can we expect a couple more weeks/ months until it's ready?
It will be released sometime in summer, so it's not that much time left.
Last edited by Akatos on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?