Re: SCP Containment Breach Fun Facts!

what this game needs is messages played when reversed, like the John Romero quote, 106 could have another sound clip of his voice saying: Don't go out gate B, but reversed. There is a hidden meaasge in 087-B where in the final radio clip, the voice is saying: Its below you and it's watching, you will die trapped in this hallway.

Ok, I have had enough creepy stuff for now. I found that if you do the teleporting glitch at gate A, you will find the scaled models, like the lever. And plus, you can sometimes see during gameplay, 173 spinning downwards into an endless out-of-the-map void, and its kinda funny (*cough* dead or alive you spin me round *cough), and sometimes I see MTF heads spinning in the air, and zombies sometimes (this is prettey awesome)jump at you when they attack, witch sometimes causes 049 to glitch and walk spazzing violentley on the ground when moving or having is arms outstretched. These are a few things I found cool.
. :173: -weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
.(end of thread void) :106: :096: hi, 173!
bleh

Re: SCP Containment Breach Fun Facts!

That Same Anon wrote:Has ANYONE found anything hidden in Dr. L's screen?(The heavily corroded monitor)? Regalis clearly said there was something more than random corrosion.
I decided to raise the brightness of the image and I spotted a hidden image near the top left of the screen. I can't make out what it is though.
Spoiler
If you look closely you can see a bunch of orange spots around the entire screen and a possible hidden image on the right side.

Also regarding rumble.ogg, I decided to lower the pinch and I think I can make out the sounds of a distorted person (or animal).