Re: The Official Containment Breach IRC

Irontaco wrote:
SFK363 wrote:People, you shouldn't ban me just because of your personal thoughts about me. I have as much right to be in the IRC as the rest of you.

You also allowed weeniewhacker14 to repeatedly say "dildo".
Well, you started being a sexist asshole agaisn't a female user. So GTFO. No one wants you there.
I wasn't being sexist at all... I was just surprised she was still there due to what shit usually happens on the IRC.

spartan322 was also a corrupt op since nobody's allowed to break the rules. He allowed you and ndi05 to spam, but not me.

SFK363 wrote: I wasn't being sexist at all... I was just surprised she was still there due to what shit usually happens on the IRC.

spartan322 was also a corrupt op since nobody's allowed to break the rules. He allowed you and ndi05 to spam, but not me.
Don't you dare say they are corrupt infact stop complaining, just get the fuck off, I am setting up an autokick list for your name today.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:
SFK363 wrote: I wasn't being sexist at all... I was just surprised she was still there due to what shit usually happens on the IRC.

Don't you dare say they are corrupt infact stop complaining, just get the fuck off, I am setting up an autokick list for your name today.
*sigh* It's not about who wants me there or not, but because I want to be there. I dared to say "corrupt" because he was corrupt.

I'm not gonna continue this conversation.

Well I already got the code set up

Incase any other members who are admins want to learn from this on the IRC I set up an example

Code: Select all

/cs akick <ChannelName> add <Nick> <IPaddress> <reason(Optional)>
/cs akick #ContainmentBreach add SFK363 78.72.12.11 Trolling, Idiocy, Impersonating members and ban evasion. 
EDIT: Another thing worth noting is if you add the IP address it'll seek it out and attempt to kick a user with the same IP address.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

SFK363 wrote: *sigh* It's not about who wants me there or not, but because I want to be there. I dared to say "corrupt" because he was corrupt.

I'm sorry SFK, but this behavior and the fact that you continue to add all your posts with such a condescending tone is not appropriate at all for the new forum. When the forum came about to relocating, you should've taken your time to re-adjust, not bring your whole drama onto here instead. Either you shape up, or you're gone, your warnings apply to here too; so don't continue on as if you were never banned 3 times, because this is a different forum, you're still on your final strike.

-(PHTS)
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
SFK363 wrote: *sigh* It's not about who wants me there or not, but because I want to be there. I dared to say "corrupt" because he was corrupt.

I'm sorry SFK, but this behavior and the fact that you continue to add all your posts with such a condescending tone is not appropriate at all for the new forum. When the forum came about to relocating, you should've taken your time to re-adjust, not bring your whole drama onto here instead. Either you shape up, or you're gone, your warnings apply to here too; so don't continue on as if you were never banned 3 times, because this is a different forum, you're still on your final strike.

-(PHTS)
Yeah I'm going to fall back on this, SFK is on his third tier, which means one more warning will result in the perma ban. So nothing has changed. Though he won't have to serve his 30 day ban.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Omniary wrote:

-(PHTS)
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but, what is a condescending tone?

Is my permaban of yet?
It means a tone of vioce were you treat them like a two year and you always know better despite them having more authority over you.
Last edited by Masshorde on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.