The Official Containment Breach IRC

Channel: #ContainmentBreach

The Owner of the IRC Is WhiteAce. Rules:

1. Immaturity IS allowed, do not complain about others being immature.
2. Do not spam the IRC with links.
3. Do not cause arguements with others.
4. If you get kicked 3 times in a row it's a ban.
5. If you impersonate someone, it's an automatic ban.

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/
Your argument is invalid.

Re: The Official Containment Breach IRC

People, you shouldn't ban me just because of your personal thoughts about me. I have as much right to be in the IRC as the rest of you.

You also allowed weeniewhacker14 to repeatedly say "dildo".

SFK363 wrote:People, you shouldn't ban me just because of your personal thoughts about me. I have as much right to be in the IRC as the rest of you.

SFK, please... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... Just take what you are given for a change and DON'T post any more controversial posts.

Your disputes like this are beating a dead horse that was already dead WEEKS ago.

I am typically an unbiased person and would be glad to chat/vent with you via PM. You seem like a great guy - you just need a little more direction. As long as you start to post more casual things, we would be just as glad to have you here as anybody else. I'm sorry you got banned from the IRC but I see entirely where they are coming from. Why do you want to chat in a place where you are unwanted anyway? But like I said, I'll be glad to talk about how to post in a way where you aren't as unwanted because I do believe you have potential.

Who knows, if you prove to be better on here, they may even let you back on the IRC. (But don't hold me to that)

With all that said, this is the first and last time on the new forum that I will entertain SFK's posts of this nature, and I encourage everybody else to do the same.
Last edited by Cosmica on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

It is clear we need to put up some rules Okay well first of all.

I am actually supposed to be Super OP (Admin) but me and xander couldn't figure it out, so therefore I take responsibility of the IRC.

1. Immaturity IS Allowed do not complain about others being immature.
2. Do not spam the IRC with links.
3. Do not cause arguements with others.
4. If you get kicked 3 times in a row it's a ban.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

SFK363 wrote:People, you shouldn't ban me just because of your personal thoughts about me. I have as much right to be in the IRC as the rest of you.

Dildo, dildo, dildo. You've been banned countless times and you have no business with our community. We will never forgive you, learn that life lesson and go to another forum, and try not to screw that chance up, and then obsessively use fucking PROXIES to get back on.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Well, you started being a sexist asshole agaisn't a female user. So GTFO. No one wants you there.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:

Well, you started being a sexist asshole agaisn't a female user. So GTFO. No one wants you there.
ok there probably is, but still