Site 22 a SCP:CB Custom Map

Hello I have Created a map That Contains all SCPs in the base Game. (1.3.11) i tried making this map semi Realistic.
Just open you scp:cb folder find map Creator look for maps and save it in their.
start up the game create new game and load Map then press start and your Done. :)

Below Put any Glitches with the Map below and i will try to fix them.

Re: Site 22 a SCP:CB Custom Map

alright, after a quick run through I think i have a few things that need fixing before this map is okay to play. Lets go over them.

First of all, there are a few rooms that don't function. These include 'Room1123', 'start' and '914'. The reason they're not functioning is because the events for the rooms are set to '[none]', so turning on events should fix them.

Now the current version of the map is impossible to complete without cheating because one of the most important rooms of the game doesn't exist on the map. I'm talking about the electrical room 'room2ccont'. Without this the player cannot open 079's chamber and the exits will stay closed. So replacing one of the corner rooms should be your best bet.

The last thing is regarding the SCP-860... it's impossible to traverse and find the other side. I mean making it too easy wouldn't make it much of a challenge, but you are also hunted by a creature that can kill you in under 3 seconds, so maybe you should redo the forest with a more linear path and, perhaps, maybe, another door so you can escape? Sarcasm aside you aren't able to access the rest of the entrance zone unless this is fixed.

So yeah, that's about it. Once those are done the map should function properly. Good map.