Odd seed...

I haven't been playing SCP: CB for a while, so i don't know if this is supposed to happen but... I started a new game, and the seed was set to "scp173"
Does this mean anything? Is it special in some way? Is it supposed to be like this? I haven't started the game yet, so i don't know these things. I know, i know, i'm lazy, but i just wanted to ask this if it happened to anyone else.
Edit 1.0: Nope. Nothing special. Still kinda weirds me out that the game naturally put in the seed "scp173"... If anyone can answer this and if it's a secret or something, please tell me.
Edit 1.1: I've been starting a lot of new runs recently, and i got one seed which is just 'larry'. This is (as far as i know) the name of SCP-106. Haven't tried it. This is probably not a coincidence, considering that i got the SCP-173 seed another 2 times. Try it for yourself.
Edit 1.2: I've also got a "HTAED" seed 2x already. The chances of this stuff being a coincidence are so incredibly low, i don't know what to say at this point. Also haven't tried it, probably will.
Edit 1.3: Then i got "JORGE" in all caps. What the hell is going on???
Edit 1.4: I should stop adding edits, and just make a compilation of these odd seeds.

Creepy seeds:
Seed: "NO". Don't know what it does, kind of disturbing. If someone is willing to try, good luck i guess?
"DONTBLINK" This is was a lot scarier when i got this right before "CRUNCH". Creepy... I actually got this shortly 3x in a row.
"d9341" Uhm... okay? That's the D-class you are in the game but i mean, okay? The game just guessed your name basically. But on a less realistic note.
"die" Okay, that's really creepy. Just straight up die. Yeah man, me too.

Semi-creepy seeds:
Seed: "dirtymetal" Doesn't seem that ominous.
"NIL" Don't know what this means, sounds odd and unusual.
"1728" What's creepy about this you might think? I got 7128 only 10 tries later. Coincidence?
"jew0" Something just weirded me out about this...
"272565" Why is it all numbers? Why do they have a pattern? I don't know. Maybe it's a coincidence.

Funny seeds:
Seed: "whatpumpkin" I don't know what makes this one funny, it just is.
"CRUNCH" did le peanut hug your necc a bit too hard
"rustledjim" what did jim ever do to you?
"plumw" plum? Okay.
"lwoo" I don't know, something is funny about this.
"8000miil" I don't know what this means, other than 8 billion probably.
"vs0shre" Hey vsauce, [REDACTED] here.
"xth0t" seriously, you really just said that, im gonna copystrike you. get it? i'm late to that but who cares
"sexgoof" SERIOUSLY?!?!
"ohrye" ?????????????
"nmja" LOL
"vfps" I don't know why this sounded funny.

Some of these are most likely set up to say it with a given percentage of appearing, like SCP-173, larry, die, NIL, whatpumpkin, CRUNCH, rustledjim and others. Some of the other ones are just there that i found by coincidence.
I was checking seeds for like 30 minutes okay? I've wasted a lot of time