Interesting Discoveries

Well, it seems we all make discoveries in Containment Breach even now that surprise us.

Well, I noticed that there is a new area in the maintenance tunnels that no one's ever seemed to point out. It appears to be a generator room, filled with huge mechanical appliances and pistons. Makes me think of a certain area in Amnesia.

Also, I noticed that the 2-Level Office got a new door for the Ming's office. Small, but interesting.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Interesting Discoveries

Destructoid wrote:Generator room? You gotta be trolling, where is it? I go into the tunnels all the time and I've never noticed.
I wouldn't be able to point it exactly out, the maintenance tunnels are enough of a maze without 106 on your tail, but it's a rather large room at the end of one of the tunnels. It's filled with pipes, what appear to be generators and a large shed-like corner.

Here's a screenie I took from some guys playthrough.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:Kinda looks like Markiplier's playthrough... I watched him play just the other day.
Yup, he's fun to watch and his playthroughs are most common of Containment Breach.
His playthroughs are my favorites.
Hes not loud mouthed like the others and his reactions are fun.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
Omniary wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:Kinda looks like Markiplier's playthrough... I watched him play just the other day.
Yup, he's fun to watch and his playthroughs are most common of Containment Breach.
His playthroughs are my favorites.
Hes not loud mouthed like the others and his reactions are fun.
Always. He doesn't talk crap or anything and he's a good sport about being scared by anything. his Scp playthroughs are funny as hell
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Omniary wrote:Also, I noticed that the 2-Level Office got a new door for the Ming's office. Small, but interesting.
Has no-one noticed that the door sometimes closes by itself when you're not looking at it?

There's also a note with a subtle Amnesia reference somewhere in the facility, and a new note about the MTF that was added in v0.5.3.