Chaos Insurgency vs MTFs

I hope I'm not ranting on, but here goes...

The MTF really need to stop being useless obstacles. I mean, they just stand there and their AI is literally terrible. Maybe their AI should be improved, and they should be in less locations?

Also, it would be cool for a message on the overhead, something like "WARNING Chaos Insurgency terrorists reported all MTFs exercise extreme caution". And have some even harder military guys roaming around towards the end of the facility. Since they hate the Foundation, who knows, maybe they could even help you out? It would be cool to see a Chaos insurgent vs MTF fight scene. But for now, I just hope the MTFs get improved and are able to actually be KILLED by SCPs...i mean, they're human right?
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Re: Chaos Insurgency vs MTFs

I'd also like to see the MTF's actually containing some SCPs. I was thinking perhaps some SCPs that are mentioned in the game. These would be SCPs that are not the ones that player would interact with personally. Especially since its up to the player to contain SCPs like 106. A confrontation with Chaos Insurgency would be pretty cool too if it can be worked into the story properly.

Stormy wrote:I'd also like to see the MTF's actually containing some SCPs. I was thinking perhaps some SCPs that are mentioned in the game. These would be SCPs that are not the ones that player would interact with personally. Especially since its up to the player to contain SCPs like 106. A confrontation with Chaos Insurgency would be pretty cool too if it can be worked into the story properly.
Its has been suggested before that the MTF should be divided into groups, each one having to contain certains SCPs. I think it would be a nice addition.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Stormy wrote:I'd also like to see the MTF's actually containing some SCPs.
I'm unhappy with the way the MTF deal with the player. If they plan on recapturing SCP and most of them are invulnerable to bullets, let's add some Chaos Insurgency soldiers in the facility as a valid target. Or allow them to use non-lethal weapons to knock down the player to later use him as a bait to recapture SCP.

Xenon wrote:The MTFs are hilarious.
They run around at 106´s Containment Chamber and they don´t do anything.
You have to pull 2 levers and push 1 goddamn button and hes in containment....
Its not this hard.
But i guess the player should have the chance to do something important themself.
I think you should have the chance to cooperate with the mtfs somehow.
At least for a short time.
It´s not very professional running around and shooting anything in sight.
Get the MTF into the red smoke room and lock them in there, (it does not have to be a red smoke room) and 173 heads for the room via the vent and the MTF are yelling at you to let them out. and if you don't they have to stare at 173(or the vent) the whole time and there are stuck there. But after a while 173 comes after you because the MTF are dead.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:
Xenon wrote:The MTFs are hilarious.
They run around at 106´s Containment Chamber and they don´t do anything.
You have to pull 2 levers and push 1 goddamn button and hes in containment....
Its not this hard.
But i guess the player should have the chance to do something important themself.
I think you should have the chance to cooperate with the mtfs somehow.
At least for a short time.
It´s not very professional running around and shooting anything in sight.
Get the MTF into the red smoke room and lock them in there, (it does not have to be a red smoke room) and 173 heads for the room via the vent and the MTF are yelling at you to let them out. and if you don't they have to stare at 173(or the vent) the whole time and there are stuck there. But after a while 173 comes after you because the MTF are dead.
Wait, does that actually happen? That's a great idea actually. If you disable remote door control, the MTFs should be screaming for command to remotely open the doors, cough a lot, and then die. I like this idea.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Wait, does that actually happen? That's a great idea actually. If you disable remote door control, the MTFs should be screaming for command to remotely open the doors, cough a lot, and then die. I like this idea.
No its a idea, an i am sure MTF have gasmasks, lol they have everything. But no, 173 kills them cuz they ether fail to know 173 is coming thought the ven and snaps all of there necks, or they loose eye contact of 173. I forgot to say that if you saved them, they all rush out and thank you (or double cross you like good AI) and they aid you some how. You could follow them and watch them contain scp or something.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

They're soldiers. Their mission includes terminating all class D-personnel, and so they will. Besides, even if you do help them escape the room, they won't have forgotten YOU were the one who captured them inside in the first place. Ah, and another thing, would they really be so stupid to enter a room with timed doors all three together? If they had something of a brain, one of them should at least stay outside with the button to ensure nothing goes wrong (and the two going through are together to be better prepared for whatever might be at the other side).
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-b ... foundation -> Dr. Bright for president! \o/

Doggiedog wrote:They're soldiers. Their mission includes terminating all class D-personnel, and so they will. Besides, even if you do help them escape the room, they won't have forgotten YOU were the one who captured them inside in the first place. Ah, and another thing, would they really be so stupid to enter a room with timed doors all three together? If they had something of a brain, one of them should at least stay outside with the button to ensure nothing goes wrong (and the two going through are together to be better prepared for whatever might be at the other side).
i did not think of that. I feel dumb