Re: Chaos Insurgency vs MTFs

We can add some single-use shortcuts that show MTF vs CI scenes which gets destroyed after X seconds or another kind of condition is met. Those paths can be used to avoid MTF or whatever but have some rules to follow if you want to survive.

Here's a picture I made 80 hours in mspaint pls do not laugh
In this situation (Imagine the MTF is next to the barrier) you could take a shortcut that leads behind a soldier under fire (Facing enemies, won't turn around). You have to pass the room quickly or else blow up along with the soldier, and standing up would allow you to see some retextured soldiers shooting your face.

Re: Chaos Insurgency vs MTFs

Soulzarath wrote:My opinion is adding two different kind of factors into the game would be confusing to new players and having more shit into the game would simply make it over-complicated. When I that I mean like what would happen if a MTF and a IA encounter each other? It's just a bunch of stupid work that Regalis would take hours doing. You do realize that every suggestion you have would take at least a few hours for Regalis to actually put in play? Like the game has all these great things, nice rooms, SCP's, MTF's, objectives and an ending. It's pretty much complete. It just keeps getting updated in new versions for bug fixes and texture modifications.
Forgive us for discussing on a forum (aka where discussions happen)? Anyways, the game wouldn't be what it is today if all Regalis did was update textures and stuff since the first version. Maybe some parts of speculative discussion can be slightly irrelevant or impractical, but you better believe it is where great ideas are born. Great ideas that find themselves in the game and have us on the edge of our seats.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."