SCP 012?!

As soon as 0.6.6 came out, I did my usual routine of searching the content of the files. While doing this, I am surprised to stumble across a GFX file and audio file, both of these files linked to an SCP 012. The audio is named "On Mount Golgotha", which is the actual name of the SCP, and I must say: it's a pretty unsettling audio file. As far as I'm aware, SCP 012 is an unfinished music composition that is written in human blood, and has a memetic effect on people who view it. You can read the full details by clicking this link: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-012

All of that aside, where is Regalis planning to go with this SCP? What are your thoughts and idea on the matter?
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Re: SCP 012?!

I assume when you find SCP-012 (I'm guessing it'll be in similar containment to 714 and 1025, or behind the third door in their chamber), you'll pick it up easily. As soon as your open it up in your inventory, you'll begin to look over the book, and the music will start to pick up, and you'll get a message on the possible lines of "You have a sudden urge, you cut open the end of your finger and start writing" and as the music gets more intense, the screen will begin to blur and turn red before you collapse dying.

The music is most likely there for a more horrific effect, as the article describes the effect of the composition overall a discordant and unharmonious sounding piece. On Mount Gogoltha definitely fits that bill.
It slep time bunner.

I wonder if SCP 714 will grant immunity to this SCP, allowing you to use it against at least one MTF. Almost like a single-use defense method, so you'd have to use it wisely.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Not every scp need have a total gameplay affecting purpose, 895 serves no big purpose besides being a minor curiosity and adding to the game. As well as 1025 apparently, I suppose it is important though to ensure that scary scp's are added to the game and not just every single minor curiosity.