Re: SCP Suggestions General

Thinking about it, I believe that 035 could actually work. Maybe not as a hostile SCP, unless his host is the thing you run away from. The main issue is that once the host is dead/disposed of, the mask remains a problem. What's stopping it from attempting to possess the player? He's going right towards the gate and already has all the documents, navigators and Key Card Omnis, so naturally the cunning and intelligent 035 would see its chance for escape right in front it. Since the mask isn't openly hostile, just manipulative, it could play a more 079 role and actually try and help the player and not kill him (Of course, as long as 035 gets something out of it, namely its freedom).

Tomgrakk wrote:-snip-
I'm down with that, as long as it's towards the very end of the game, but it still has to scare you, and probably only be in one ending.

SCP-924 ? A new freaking SCP in the game ?

Hello all !
Well, SCP Containment Breach is very nice now. But I had an idea.

What about SCP-924 ?

After reading his description, I think it will be interesting to put in the game.
Why ?

- SCP-924 is an ambush predator, as mentioned in the description. Seems to be interesting about movements for the player.
" SCP-924 is highly sensitive to both smell and vibrations" ==> need to crouch to enter and move in the room ? It can be an idea no ?
- SCP-924 has a nice morphology to be in an horror game like SCPCB.
"Addendum: An incident on ██/██/20██, while resulting in no casualties, proved that SCP-924 are capable of supporting themselves and moving outside of water, and that attacks on unwary fishing vessels are possible."
So freaking no ?
- I think SCP-924 can be a step to find a document or key card on dead bodies....
- SCP-924 is in a cold room. It's so interesting for machine about temperature in laboratories of SCP Foundation.

I want to know yours opinions. Tell me what you think about it ! :D

MOD EDIT: Please don't double post.

Spoiler
Fix that double post.
Also, what new mechanics would that bring? There's no ice in the foundation for it use it's trademark, and they're not located on the same site as the others.

And try to use less greentext. This isn't 4chan.

EDIT: Sorry this post was so angry, it's late here and I'm tired.

I still think SCP-1346 should be implemented :3 great for jumpscares I would say and would be an awesome suspense builder. A long, dark hallway that amplifies the character's biggest phobia. This to me is very frightening. Also, there could be multiple phobias that are randomly selected, keeping the player guessing and everything a little fresh.

At the end of the tunnel could be a room with an important item and nothing else (to avoid the player from having to traverse the tunnel multiple times).
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

AppleFace wrote:I still think SCP-1346 should be implemented :3 great for jumpscares I would say and would be an awesome suspense builder. A long, dark hallway that amplifies the character's biggest phobia. This to me is very frightening. Also, there could be multiple phobias that are randomly selected, keeping the player guessing and everything a little fresh.

At the end of the tunnel could be a room with an important item and nothing else (to avoid the player from having to traverse the tunnel multiple times).
I think that too... [ SCP-513-1 could spawn in front of you. Just kidding by SCP PERSONNEL]

AppleFace wrote:I still think SCP-1346 should be implemented :3 great for jumpscares I would say and would be an awesome suspense builder. A long, dark hallway that amplifies the character's biggest phobia. This to me is very frightening. Also, there could be multiple phobias that are randomly selected, keeping the player guessing and everything a little fresh.

Spawn fake MTF units. Not random. MTF units. I hate nothing more than the fucking MTF.

Dr. Maruss wrote: MTF units. I hate nothing more than the fucking MTF.
Agreed, the MTF are the only thing stopping me from winning the game. I had a perfect, and I mean PERFECT run through the whole game, but then I got sandwiched between 2 MTFs and the whole thing got ruined.

Edit:
I just thought of a brilliant idea. The inclusion of SCP-1032 or heavy mention of it's containment should be considered. SCP-1032 could be implied to be locked in it's containment chamber, with a nearby document stating that one of the hands recently discovered to read "Local Facility Containment" or something was nearing the 12:00 position. The note could go on requesting immediate lock-down of the facility, but would remain unfinished, with a blood splatter on the lower half of the page. SCP-173 might have a high chance of spawning in this room, implying what happened to said poor researcher. Thoughts?
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598