Re: SCP Suggestions General

SCP 513 wrote:
Seth R. Leonard wrote:SCP-207: "Cola Bottles": The player drinks a bottle of SCP-207 and gains a permanent increase in stamina, and speed. The withdraw of this would be that the player blinks faster/ out of random, and bleeds out faster if injured (faster heart rate + open wound = your very own squirt gun-o-blood), and that an overlaying heartbeat sound effect can distract the player from hearing the stone grinding of SCP-173 :173: .
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-207
Hmmm... Well... Cola Bottle is a good idea in SCP game.... "Dat's sum gud ass shit!"
Over the break I had some other ideas on what SCP-207 would turn out like if processed by SCP-914:

Rough/ Coarse = Diet SCP-207: Gives half-worth of the effects to the player, and only lasts for five minutes
1:1 = SCP-207 <Insert random fruit flavor>: Only just a name/ model color change. Flavors can be like Cherry, Lemon-Lime, Blueberry, Watermelon, or Orange.
Fine/ Very Fine: SCP-207 MAX = Same effects as just the regular SCP-207, but YOU will only last for five minutes, or if you have any injuries, you'll die immediately after consumption (Again with the super fast heart beat and open wound).
I'm not a game programmer, I know nothing about the Blitz3D, Unity, Unreal, or Source engines. I'm just an amateur writer wanting to contribute to an awesome game.

Seth R. Leonard wrote: Over the break I had some other ideas on what SCP-207 would turn out like if processed by SCP-914:

Rough/ Coarse = Diet SCP-207: Gives half-worth of the effects to the player, and only lasts for five minutes
1:1 = SCP-207 <Insert random fruit flavor>: Only just a name/ model color change. Flavors can be like Cherry, Lemon-Lime, Blueberry, Watermelon, or Orange.
Fine/ Very Fine: SCP-207 MAX = Same effects as just the regular SCP-207, but YOU will only last for five minutes, or if you have any injuries, you'll die immediately after consumption (Again with the super fast heart beat and open wound).
I would think Rough/Coarse would produce either a broken glass decal or a broken bottle. The 1:1 setting should produce the diet variety, and the Fine setting should produce a fruit flavor.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote: I would think Rough/Coarse would produce either a broken glass decal or a broken bottle. The 1:1 setting should produce the diet variety, and the Fine setting should produce a fruit flavor.
My logic behind making the Rough/Coarse variation of SCP-207 is that diet sodas have less sugar or caffeine, thus it is a lesser beverage. With the 1:1 changing the flavor of SCP-207, I was thinking about when you process radios through SCP-914 at 1:1, it just changes color. And the logic for the Fine/Very making SCP-207 lethally caffeinated is because regular items being processed through SCP-914 gain abnormal properties (S-Nav tracks SCP locations, Radio has some sort of cryptic message, First Aid Kit turns into the Strange Bottle, etc.)... but yeah I guess adding flavor would work.
I'm not a game programmer, I know nothing about the Blitz3D, Unity, Unreal, or Source engines. I'm just an amateur writer wanting to contribute to an awesome game.

Seth R. Leonard wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: I would think Rough/Coarse would produce either a broken glass decal or a broken bottle. The 1:1 setting should produce the diet variety, and the Fine setting should produce a fruit flavor.
My logic behind making the Rough/Coarse variation of SCP-207 is that diet sodas have less sugar or caffeine, thus it is a lesser beverage. With the 1:1 changing the flavor of SCP-207, I was thinking about when you process radios through SCP-914 at 1:1, it just changes color. And the logic for the Fine/Very making SCP-207 lethally caffeinated is because regular items being processed through SCP-914 gain abnormal properties (S-Nav tracks SCP locations, Radio has some sort of cryptic message, First Aid Kit turns into the Strange Bottle, etc.)... but yeah I guess adding flavor would work.
I get your point-of-view, but the Rough setting and often the Course setting too disassemble things. It doesn't downgrade them. You would think the bottle would be smashed under Rough.

Also, you know the loading screen with the random symbols... it made out a message saying "a very fine radio would he handy" or something like that. Maybe you're on to that cryptic message thing.

Virtus Tenebrae wrote: I get your point-of-view, but the Rough setting and often the Course setting too disassemble things. It doesn't downgrade them. You would think the bottle would be smashed under Rough.

Also, you know the loading screen with the random symbols... it made out a message saying "a very fine radio would he handy" or something like that. Maybe you're on to that cryptic message thing.
I forgot about that little detail about the Rough/Coarse setting. But this is seriously one SCP that's a perfect candidate to be put in this game.

I posted this on the -008 mod, but I want to throw it here too. SCP-005 should be implemented into the game so that it can unlock the safes SCPs -714, -1025, and -012 are in. It doesn't make sense to have SCPs -714 and -1025 to just sit unsecured on pedestals, especially since one of 'em is an active memetic/cognitoharzard. However, having to unlock them with SCP-005 makes much more sense.

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:I posted this on the -008 mod, but I want to throw it here too. SCP-005 should be implemented into the game so that it can unlock the safes SCPs -714, -1025, and -012 are in. It doesn't make sense to have SCPs -714 and -1025 to just sit unsecured on pedestals, especially since one of 'em is an active memetic/cognitoharzard. However, having to unlock them with SCP-005 makes much more sense.
Makes sense.

You mislead something. There is a SCP-005 Mod on the Modding Thread if you didn't know that... Try that.

SCP 513 wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:I posted this on the -008 mod, but I want to throw it here too. SCP-005 should be implemented into the game so that it can unlock the safes SCPs -714, -1025, and -012 are in. It doesn't make sense to have SCPs -714 and -1025 to just sit unsecured on pedestals, especially since one of 'em is an active memetic/cognitoharzard. However, having to unlock them with SCP-005 makes much more sense.
Makes sense.

You mislead something. There is a SCP-005 Mod on the Modding Thread if you didn't know that... Try that.
I did. And I posted the same suggestion to the -008 mod too. But in the SCP-008 mod, SCP-005 only acts like a Key-card Omni. I'm talking about adding an entire new mechanic of unlocking safes.