Re: SCP Suggestions General

spartan322 wrote:If you know what 101 does (second time for newbies) then why would get closer.

Also, whats the point of 178?
Scare teh Shit out of the player! ofcourse! Im too lazy to see if hes hostile or not so yeah. But Its a horror game. Scares are the main goal! am i right! and for 101. Thats the point. Yet i forgot to add that their could be the key to 860 Next to 101 ;)
and 860 is going to possibly include something important for escaping. So yeah. Its a risk taker.

chris0matic wrote:
spartan322 wrote:If you know what 101 does (second time for newbies) then why would get closer.

Scare teh Shit out of the player! ofcourse! Im too lazy to see if hes hostile or not so yeah. But Its a horror game. Scares are the main goal! am i right! and for 101. Thats the point. Yet i forgot to add that their could be the key to 860 Next to 101 ;)
and 860 is going to possibly include something important for escaping. So yeah. Its a risk taker.
It says in the article that attempted interaction with 178's entity results in lacerations leading to death, considering this it would stand to reason that approaching it would kill you...
as for 101 i can see it being in more of a quiet role to be effective. if it started to move id stay the hell away from it regardless of 860, if it was more subtle or stashed in a corner and had the possibility of maiming the player(similar to the sprint meter being useless after 106 attacks, albeit for a short time) then that would be cool, but it shouldnt be so obvious a threat. maybe found in a locker room with backpacks and bags and purses etc. stored around and they all had a random chance of being 101.

chris0matic wrote:

So, just add an excuse for you to get near an SCP that could easily kill you?
Yeah, I don't like that.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote: So, just add an excuse for you to get near an SCP that could easily kill you?
Yeah, I don't like that.
so much this, its a horror game, not intentional death at every turn game.

SCP-525 Could be added. Like maybe its a scene where on 1/3 chance they will pop out of an airvent and follow you. If you get away fast enough your fine. BUT. If they get you. It cuts into a scene like this:

Basically you look down to see the SCP Crawling up your Chest. Then you look up screaming and yelling and maybe cursing. Then blur out as you see the SCP stick its legs in your eyes and extract them. The game Then Has only Half the screen showing Leading to death due to possible blood loss. Wutcha think?

I would like to suggest SCP:35 http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-035

I believe it would be a good addition into CB because of the severe danger it brings. Say, you find the cell, and its covered in the corrosive material, and you hear almost inaudible whispering. When you stay to long, you begin going insane, and according to the article, severe hemorrhaging of blood vessels around the eyes and inside the mouth and nose. It could show your eyes filling with blood, then falling to the ground and dying.

You know I've got to say that I think there should be a bit more 'needed qualifications' for SCP's before someone can suggest them, that being (In my own opinion):
- A +30 rating or higher.
- It must be something capable of being transferred to different sites and is not a 'static' entity (Such as a wormhole that can't be moved).
- It must be within reasoning of being possible to implement.