Re: SCP Suggestions General

You know, for some reason, the method of death for 895 just doesn't sit well with me.

Actually, it's the only SCP in the game that is contained improperly, rather than escaping thanks to the mass breach. Doesn't it say in the article that no cameras or recording devices are to be brought within 10 meters (the red zone) of 895? It really doesn't make sense, then, that the Foundation would point a camera at it.

Containment Breach is all about dynamically avoiding danger, correct? Then I wonder if the Radio and S-Nav could be the killers? Not only would the game be more true to Foundation lore, it could potentially reduce the already small comfort given by the S-Nav Ultimate. Thereby adding more atmosphere and player interaction.

Just my two cents.
My Acting Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalBunghole

Killing_You wrote:You know, for some reason, the method of death for 895 just doesn't sit well with me.

Actually, it's the only SCP in the game that is contained improperly, rather than escaping thanks to the mass breach. Doesn't it say in the article that no cameras or recording devices are to be brought within 10 meters (the red zone) of 895? It really doesn't make sense, then, that the Foundation would point a camera at it.

Containment Breach is all about dynamically avoiding danger, correct? Then I wonder if the Radio and S-Nav could be the killers? Not only would the game be more true to Foundation lore, it could potentially reduce the already small comfort given by the S-Nav Ultimate. Thereby adding more atmosphere and player interaction.

Just my two cents.
Your right it doesn't make sense hopefully they will change that in the next update and put some thing useful in the 895 room rather then getting 106 chasing you

billynilly wrote:
Killing_You wrote:You know, for some reason, the method of death for 895 just doesn't sit well with me.

Just my two cents.
Your right it doesn't make sense hopefully they will change that in the next update and put some thing useful in the 895 room rather then getting 106 chasing you
You're all forgetting that the Foundation WILL break its containment rules for testing. Maybe it was moved on-sight to test the memetic effects on a Class-D or two. Maybe they were gonna test the resilience of SCP-714 with SCP-895, they're both on-sight after all.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Well, how about we add difficulties to the game.

:) Noob - For the faint of heart. Items are easier to find and SCP's are less dangerous.
8) Gamers - Everything is the way it originally is.
:twisted: Suicide - Hard to find items and SCP's are practically psychopaths, with chainsaws, and claws, on steroids, with a hint of cocaine.

Let's add more option to the game. We do have the easy go-ers like me and then there are people who have some serious balls.

Sketter1337 wrote:Well, how about we add difficulties to the game.

:) Noob - For the faint of heart. Items are easier to find and SCP's are less dangerous.
8) Gamers - Everything is the way it originally is.
:twisted: Suicide - Hard to find items and SCP's are practically psychopaths, with chainsaws, and claws, on steroids, with a hint of cocaine.

Let's add more option to the game. We do have the easy go-ers like me and then there are people who have some serious balls.
Huh. I actually do have an idea for difficulty levels, but more serious than those (LOL at this, by the way)

"Safe" (Easy)
-Map Generator puts you in danger less often
-173 is slightly slower
-Gas Mask allows more visibility
-MTFs are not very accurate
-Items are more common
-096 has a longer rage state

"Euclid" (Medium)
-Basically what we have now

"Keter" (Hard)
-Map Generator puts danger directly in your path more often
-Gas Mask has more overlay
-Items are rarer
-MTFs are pinpoint accurate (95% chance for head shot)
-All harmful SCPs are slightly faster
-096 ignores Tesla Gates

Any thoughts on this? (Permanent Death would be a separate option).
My Acting Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalBunghole

I kinda like the idea of new difficulties. Would make the game easier and harder. May take some time. Also, I think that there should be more achievements like:

Cure yourself with SCP-500.

Get infected with at least 3 diseases with SCP-1025.

Use SCP-714 to withstand SCP-714, SCP-895, SCP-012, and SCP-049.

Maybe something like that.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Use SCP-714 to withstand SCP-714, SCP-895, SCP-012, and SCP-049.[/i]
SCP-049
I'm pretty sure 049's touch of death isn't memetic, so I don't think 714 would help.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

In the game, if you get touched by SCP-049 while having SCP-714 on, then you don't die. Maybe it has something to do with the chemical tolerance. That might be why you survive.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Just my two cents.
I agree. A perfect solution for this would be to make the room bigger (getting rid of the cameras) and put a corner at the end of it. Place the SCP document on the desk next to the entrance so that it will be the first thing the player sees/reads and as you go further and turn the corner you will find a dead D-Class with the Nav next to him. Now that you have read the doc you should be smart enough to know not to use the Nav or radio in there. If you do, then it does the thing where it kills you (except with the Nav's screen) Also, add some batteries on a shelf in there as well in case the player hasn't picked them up yet. Next don't allow 106 to spawn in there, it seems really out of place when he does :?

As for the 990 dream intro how about this?

SCP-990 " Hello, there." *nods slightly*

Dclass " W-who are you?"

SCP-990 " Most of those who have seen me call me scp 990, lets leave it at that shall we? What I am, however, is more fitting for this predictument that you're in."

Dclass " Alright smartass get out of my dream before I kill you where you stand."

SCP-990 " Your in no position to make threats, I'm afraid. You can cut the alpha male theatrics now, because I assure you that you are no longer the apex predeator. Not in this facility, anyway."

dclass "We'll see about that. I'll find whoever thinks they're the baddest motherfucker in here and slit their throat, just like I've done before."

SCP-990 " Humans are the least of your concerns in here. This facility may look like a normal maximum security prision, but I assure you the things housed in here are anything but normal. The prison is merely a facade, with something much darker lurking beneath it. You couldn't possible fathom the horror and nightmares that are locked up in there with you. Things that would surpass even your wildest dreams."

dclass " Nightmares? What do you mean by that?

SCP-990 "You will see soon enough. Today, there will be a massive breach in security and you will be able to escape. Assumuing you can survive with your other cellmates running around."

dclass " Look, I don't care who gets in my way. If I have to shank a couple cellmates, so be it."

SCP-990 "You poor delusional fool. You really have know idea what lay ahead, do you? Heed my warning D-Class, until we meet again."

*SCP-990 starts walking off in the distance*

dclass " The fuck does that supposed to mean? And you still didn't tell me who or what you are!?"

SCP-990 "Just a messenger, nothing more. Now, It's time for your wake up call."

*You wake up in your cell*

DClass " What a crazy dream "