Re: SCP Suggestions General

Daiguey wrote:Yes but haven't you ever wanted to use another SCP, you know so that way people would just ask themselves what each of the SCPs are and do, you would want them to learn from trial and error :106:
Yes....that's why you the rest of the game.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Daiguey wrote:Yes but haven't you ever wanted to use another SCP, you know so that way people would just ask themselves what each of the SCPs are and do, you would want them to learn from trial and error :106:
Yes....that's why you the rest of the game.
Well how about you try a containment breach with SCP-023 :106:

Daiguey wrote:Well how about you try a containment breach with SCP-023 :106:
Adding a new SCP is one thing. Changing the intro sequence is something completely different. There is just no need. The way the intro is set up is scary enough and makes sense without any crazy theories nor complications.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Daiguey wrote:Well how about you try a containment breach with SCP-023 :106:
Adding a new SCP is one thing. Changing the intro sequence is something completely different. There is just no need. The way the intro is set up is scary enough and makes sense without any crazy theories nor complications.
Well can you try adding the SCPs that I suggested as well as their containment chambers :106:

There should be a 4th zone where the very important scp documents and items are such as the bomb and the files of all scps in a file cabinet but you need a key card omni.

Daiguey wrote:Have you ever thought of using a different SCP as the intro SCP like SCP-247-1 or SCP-244 :096:
The point of the intro is to demonstrate what 173 is and how you can deal with him. If you replaced him with a different SCP, then the player would be unprepared when they meet him the first time. Plus, 173 is seen as one of the most well known SCPs in the foundation. That makes him the perfect enemy to introduce first.

106phobia wrote:
Daiguey wrote:Have you ever thought of using a different SCP as the intro SCP like SCP-247-1 or SCP-244 :096:
The point of the intro is to demonstrate what 173 is and how you can deal with him. If you replaced him with a different SCP, then the player would be unprepared when they meet him the first time. Plus, 173 is seen as one of the most well known SCPs in the foundation. That makes him the perfect enemy to introduce first.
He is the most well know, because he is the reason that the SCP foundation exists.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

106phobia wrote:
What I actually mean by an intro SCP is participating in a varying experiment happening when the containment breach occurs, you know to randomize it like you randomize the map layout

xenos123 wrote:
Sketter1337 wrote:Does anyone still think 735 is a good idea ?

How about an area where you can fall asleep and talk to 990 to go ask what is happening. Maybe like this:

Player: Huh....What is this....where am I?
990: Oh, I see it's you again.
Player: You again! Alright, I guess you weren't kidding when you said something bad is going to happen.
990: I did try to warn you. I'm happy your alive and well.
Player: WELL!? This is, what, the 20th god damn time I've nearly killed myself!! How the hell am I well!
990: Don't worry, I will help you, but I'm only going to say this once.
Player: Well, I guess I got no other choice.
990 then tells you a shortcut through the facility and how to find it.
990: Alright, now I must go.
Player: Alright.
You wake up and now know how to escape (Which ends up being a secret ending).

Perhaps when you smoke a refined SCP-420-J, instead of dying, you pass out and you initiate a new dream sequence. Maybe 990 can give you the keycode to escape Gate B?
I really like your idea about getting to him with the Smelly Joint. That would be pretty cool.

Maybe instead of 990 giving you a key card for gate b he could give you access to a different ending where you officially escape the facility and you get taken away by the god scp ( I forgot its number).