Re: SCP Suggestions General

I think SCP-517 should be included in a future update. It wouldn't be as hostile an SCP as others, and perhaps it's file could be mildly damaged, to help make what it does obscure to people not familiar with it.

If the player happens to have activated SCP-517, and the computer time had become 1:43 A.M., then the arms would begin to appear and slowly reach after the player, as time passes more arms will emerge closer to the player and travel faster. Once they get to the player maybe a quick death animation could occur where the player is flung onto their back and dragged screaming into blackness.

It would be a good SCP, but wouldn't be overly dangerous to players, unless you like playing at 1 in the morning.
SCP-517

Please find new hosting for the game. Your links oft don't work for me, or take a very long time to load/download.

If you'd like to host with me, I could provide a free mirror, for any and all versions, just PM me.

I personally think that SCP-001-J would be funny to see. It could be a scripted ending like Gates A and B, or getting infected by SCP-008. I'm sure you could find a fitting model somewhere on the internet, or if you wanted to make one of your own, it seems simple enough. And if you don't like the idea that much, then you could make an Easter egg, as someone mentioned above. I mean, SCP-789-J is already in the game. After that, anything doesn't seem TOO comical.

AlexTobyTeam wrote:I personally think that SCP-001-J would be funny to see. It could be a scripted ending like Gates A and B, or getting infected by SCP-008. I'm sure you could find a fitting model somewhere on the internet, or if you wanted to make one of your own, it seems simple enough. And if you don't like the idea that much, then you could make an Easter egg, as someone mentioned above. I mean, SCP-789-J is already in the game. After that, anything doesn't seem TOO comical.
An ending? More like an easter egg. No one will bother with an ending aying, "I don't feel like getting out. I'll just stay here and make a few smokestacks with all this 420.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
AlexTobyTeam wrote:I personally think that SCP-001-J would be funny to see. It could be a scripted ending like Gates A and B, or getting infected by SCP-008. I'm sure you could find a fitting model somewhere on the internet, or if you wanted to make one of your own, it seems simple enough. And if you don't like the idea that much, then you could make an Easter egg, as someone mentioned above. I mean, SCP-789-J is already in the game. After that, anything doesn't seem TOO comical.
An ending? More like an easter egg. No one will bother with an ending aying, "I don't feel like getting out. I'll just stay here and make a few smokestacks with all this 420.
That works, too. It would probably be better as an Easter egg, anyways. It could give players a good laugh. And pressing it either results in the screen going black, or... nothing. It could just be a dud. After all, if you read the article, no one has ever actually pressed it, so it could've been a fake the entire time!

And, like most of the other SCP's, it could have a document outside its room, so players might be afraid to press it, in fear of ending their game (which it may or may not do).
Last edited by AlexTobyTeam on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Er. No. SCP-001-J is not a canon SCP, and Regalis is only including a select few canon SCPs, SCP-420-J being one exception.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Glitch wrote: nyeh, this guy:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-639
I agree, he would work well with the looking mechanics. He should just be sitting in a normal chamber; nothing fancy, just a level 1 or 2 gate. He wouldn't try to attack you, but he would acknowledge your presence.
Before anyone asks, no, my name has nothing to do the god of Scientology.
I just thought it sounded neat.

SCP-542 Should definitely be in the game, because, think of it you're walking along then this guy pops out with a knife saying, "TIME FOR THE OPERATION!" I mean I'd be scared. Also if you read his wiki page, it's so interesting! The things he does, its just crazy!

This suggestion regards that tunnel where the lights go out and SCP-173 appears.

Too many times I've walked into that place backward, running away from SCP-106, and the lights go out, and instant death.

I suggest that the game force the view towards SCP-173 once the lights go on. (Not permanently, just switch so that you face it when the lights go back on. After that you can look wherever)