Re: SCP Suggestions General

Dannyha wrote:Hi, im new to the forums, and just to say, i dont think anyone would want to work at SCP Containment breach because of its ambience, Just creepy halls with doors and more doors and then wierd dark round shaped tunnels. I think they should add a little bit more that would probably make scientists and guards feel more "calm" and the player too. Its a horror game, but its probably not a hotspot for jobs, my idea is to add posters and vending machines and such in the halls along with more trash cans and maybe even maps (The s-nav doesnt work that good unless u want to spot scps) with the "YOU ARE HERE" stuff. I suggest the map thing because the facility is LARGE and i do not see how people dont get lost around it. When i suggest vending machines i mean REGULAR ONES with regular human chips, and maybe you can find pennies and stuff and insert them into the vending machines to get food for something? Well anyways, the moral of the suggestion is to make SCP look more "friendly" to scientists, because obviously would be creepy EVEN when its normally lit and such. Even with the posters and stuff, SCP Containment breach would be still creepy and disturbing.
That is actually a really good idea. This would make the game more immersive, and new opportunities for new joke SCP's. However, I don't like the "You are Here" maps. The whole purpose of the s-nav is to give newbie employees a map, and the only reason it can't connect to the map database during Containment Breach is SCP-079's take over of the facility. Otherwise, it would be just as effective as a "You are Here" map.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Pony wrote:
Dannyha wrote:Hi, im new to the forums, and just to say, i dont think anyone would want to work at SCP Containment breach because of its ambience, Just creepy halls with doors and more doors and then wierd dark round shaped tunnels. I think they should add a little bit more that would probably make scientists and guards feel more "calm" and the player too. Its a horror game, but its probably not a hotspot for jobs, my idea is to add posters and vending machines and such in the halls along with more trash cans and maybe even maps (The s-nav doesnt work that good unless u want to spot scps) with the "YOU ARE HERE" stuff. I suggest the map thing because the facility is LARGE and i do not see how people dont get lost around it. When i suggest vending machines i mean REGULAR ONES with regular human chips, and maybe you can find pennies and stuff and insert them into the vending machines to get food for something? Well anyways, the moral of the suggestion is to make SCP look more "friendly" to scientists, because obviously would be creepy EVEN when its normally lit and such. Even with the posters and stuff, SCP Containment breach would be still creepy and disturbing.
That is actually a really good idea. This would make the game more immersive, and new opportunities for new joke SCP's. However, I don't like the "You are Here" maps. The whole purpose of the s-nav is to give newbie employees a map, and the only reason it can't connect to the map database during Containment Breach is SCP-079's take over of the facility. Otherwise, it would be just as effective as a "You are Here" map.
I guess your right about the "You are here" maps, as they would make the S-Nav useless and give the player too much of a advantage. I have another idea, maybe add a front desk to Gate a? (or make a primary entrance)

Dannyha wrote:I guess your right about the "You are here" maps, as they would make the S-Nav useless and give the player too much of a advantage. I have another idea, maybe add a front desk to Gate a? (or make a primary entrance)
Yeah. Having a security checkpoint at Gate A, on top of the new zone transitions, would ensure you have the proper security clearance to beat the game.

I think we should add SCP-811. She could function as a hostile SCP that the player can encounter in a certain restroom. Once the player encounters SCP-811, she should react by looking at the player, and making a hissing sound, slowly approaching the player for 6 seconds. Then, SCP-811 should start to chase the player, attempting to kill him/her. The player should be able to stop being chased by SCP-811 by hiding, making SCP-811 eventually give up and walk away passively, wandering around the facility. However, if the player is to encounter SCP-811 again, she will resume chasing the player until the player hides again.

When in a docile state after giving up the chase, SCP-811 should walk upright. However, when in pursuit of the player, she should crawl/run on all fours. When the player is within her attack range, SCP-811 should to a leaping attack towards the player, killing him/her.

If anybody agrees with my idea, send in a model and audio request involving SCP-811
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:When in a docile state after giving up the chase, SCP-811 should walk upright. However, when in pursuit of the player, she should crawl/run on all fours. When the player is within her attack range, SCP-811 should to a leaping attack towards the player, killing him/her.
This sounds a little like SCP-096 to me. Is that where you got this idea?

Pony wrote:This sounds a little like SCP-096 to me. Is that where you got this idea?
Except that I don't think you need to look it in the eyes to invoke its rage. That, and it'll be a more "relaxed" kind of aggression, like The Old Man has; loses sight of you, wanders off somewhere. Sees you again, the chase resumes.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

How about adding Easter Egg that allows players to use SCP-914 with SCPs :D
example:

SCP-173
Very Fine - Can move faster even when somebody keeps direct eye contact with him
Fine - Can Move Faster
1:1 - Gives SCP-173 with diffrent wood used as base (aka diffrent color etc,)
Coarse - Sculpture follows player but does not kills
Rough - Normal Sculpture, nothing too supernatural

Oshizu wrote:How about adding Easter Egg that allows players to use SCP-914 with SCPs :D
example:

SCP-173
Very Fine - Can move faster even when somebody keeps direct eye contact with him
Fine - Can Move Faster
1:1 - Gives SCP-173 with diffrent wood used as base (aka diffrent color etc,)
Coarse - Sculpture follows player but does not kills
Rough - Normal Sculpture, nothing too supernatural
I dont think the "rough" idea is good, because we already have mtf able to contain :173: , and rough would just make it too easy with 2 ways to get rid of :173: .