Re: SCP Suggestions General

So basically, SCP-811's supposed to look like this?

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 5bv4rq.jpg

But, still. You gotta admit my concept art very well matched the description.

Also, the idea for SCP-811's behavior is admittedly very similar to SCP-096, but still has is differences. For example, You can hide from SCP-811, just like you could from the MTFs. If she loses awareness of where the player is, she would (literally) shrug, give up, and go into her docile state, wandering across the facility. If she finds the player, the chase will resume. So, SCP-811's behavior is kinda like SCP-096 and an MTF combined.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

I just dont know Kenneth... Im a BIG scp fan..... It is very hard to decide which SCPs to add, For the Devs, And us. There are A little bit Over 2000 SCPs, Most of them are interesting and Remarkable, And thats exactly why they are Classified as SCPs. The Devs Work really hard on the game For people to Play And, im Almost sure if this game becomes more Noticeable, and Popular, More Games inspired by SCPs will be made in the future.This game is still developing, Who knows what Kind of SCPs there will be in the future. Whether the Devs Add it or not, Its still Great to Spread Ideas. :)

What if we put SCP-523 in? Think about it, you enter the Containment area, and grab a gun off the ground, not knowing what the SCP does. You put it in your inventory, and when you look at it in your inventory, it's a slingshot. Now SCP-523 could be anything since you released it. A keycard could become a cup, a ballistic vest could become SCP-420-J, etc., etc.

Ah yes, I suggested this SCP in the Skype group. Try to use Level 5 keycard, find out you're holding a Master card.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Ah yes, I suggested this SCP in the Skype group. Try to use Level 5 keycard, find out you're holding a Master card.
The tears would be DELICIOUS!
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I really just have my own SCP to suggest, cant seem to make it on the Foundation wiki though.

I havent really an SCP-### yet, but someone might make one. We'll call it the "Dice Blocks" :D
Class: Safe.

Description: The objects seem to be normal dice blocks. They are green, with white dots. It seems to have 3 of them, having 2 on the bottom and 1 on top.

Special Containment Procedures: The objects must be sitting in a small case. No other containment procedures necessary.

Testing: It appears that when you roll all three dice, higher numbers seem to give you a "good" effect. Rolling smaller numbers seem to give a "bad" effect. One of the sides say "DEATH" on it. It seems if this is rolled, they roller dies.
Another side says "SURPRISE". It seems the roller sees an entity, who from investigation, looks like a big dice block. The SCP Foundation has classified this as SCP-###-1.

Cridone wrote:That deserve to be in the anomalous items instead of a standalone SCP.
But I feel like you could put a lot of work to it, though?
for like 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc...

Catmality wrote:
Cridone wrote:That deserve to be in the anomalous items instead of a standalone SCP.
But I feel like you could put a lot of work to it, though?
for like 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc...
I agree with it being an anomalous object, but it could have in interesting test log if it was a stand alone SCP.
eric