Re: SCP Suggestions General

That what anomalous SCPs are there,beside those included in the game?
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Everyone, write the most disturbing scp you ever read before. Doesnt matter if we put it in the game, Lets make it a "What would our guy do if he see it?" and what would be the reaction of the player. What matters in this thing is the dead log,the effect and after death sequence. Dont try to imagine the place or what can the player do to kill it or get it. The great guys doing this choose what to do with them. Its just a suggeestion, its not like you decide to put it in the game and thats it.

SCP-002 – The “Living” Room
SCP-017 – Shadow Person
SCP-058 - Heart of Darkness
SCP-131 – The “Eye Pods”
SCP-151 - The Painting
SCP-409 – Contagious Crystal
SCP-689 – Haunter in the Dark
SCP-735 – Insult Box

SCP-002 – The “Living” Room What would it do? Aside from just pulling you to your death. Really annoying if you can't do anything about it.
SCP-017 – Shadow Person Could work, but unless it is in its containment all the time, it would be extremely OP.
SCP-058 - Heart of Darkness Eh, I guess it could work.
SCP-131 – The “Eye Pods” This one has been suggested many times, and it would be a good addition. Although they should be hard to find because once you have them, 173 poses almost no threat.
SCP-151 - The Painting Kinda pointless really. You won't be playing the game for 24 hours straight, and it is just a cheap way to kill you after a while.
SCP-409 – Contagious Crystal Yes, I like this one! It would be cool to see the area around its containment room be crystalized, and you have to hop around and dodge the crystalized areas to go foward. Would make for a cool death scene as well.
SCP-689 – Haunter in the Dark Too similar to 173, except if you look at this guy, you will have to keep looking at it forever in order to survive.
SCP-735 – Insult Box Yes!
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Well, I think my Idea is brilliant but only 2 people seemed to pay attention to it. You never see SCPs like 1305 in games, well I am trying to point out It would make the game a bit more Scary when you find out a D Class you have been trying to escape with, or a certain animal Per say a cat (Based on its nickname) you have been following around the Site , Is actually a Horrifying SCP that wants to eat you. Sound like a good idea? Anyone?

I saw some topic about moving to C++ and hey, why not use Unreal Engine 3 then?
It took me one evening to make those screenshots, and it is my first time with UDK level designing (that's why I could not help it and turn blur on).
Spoiler
So in my version the hero has a flashlight, but no contact lenses. Also I use lots of red, it's an emergency lightning (I did not make any models for lamps :( ). And it seems it's too dark in there, after all. I guess I kinda got little bit carried away here...
But that doesn't matter. My point is, why not make SCP really beautiful, scary and fast (frames per seconds)? I would love to take a part in development.

Flashlights don't belong in horror games, unless they go out within the first minute or two. They give a sense of security that shouldn't exist if you want to make a good and scary game. This is one reason why Slender fails at scaring me. Same goes for guns.

Anyways, that looks really good! I wish you luck in becoming part of the development team.

As for the suggested SCP's, the only one I know much about is 409. That one definitely belongs in game.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Pony wrote:Maybe. I just provided my opinion about flashlights and guns
It has been said many times that it is not possible to add a flashlight due to the limitations of the engine.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-