Re: SCP Suggestions General

I'mNotBlappy wrote:I also suggest proper and better map seeds,such as finding Level 2 Keycards and SCP-914 early,and all map seeds has all the rooms in the current version.
Finding the keycard and 914 shouldn't be easy. It should be something difficult to find so that it is more rewarding when you find them. After all, 914 is a very helpful SCP, so it would be stupid to give it to you early.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I'd have to agree, not everything is about making the game easy; but when it comes along, we need to make it difficult to reach.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Guys,why aren't you even Talking about my Suggestion.you guys went on like it was invisible and that makes me feel like im left out I suggested 1305 and none of you paid attention to any of my comments my comments went all the way back to page 100 in SCP:Suggestions. :'(

1305 seems like an interesting SCP.
If I had not read his document, I would've been captured and killed by it.

My opinion. SCP-1305 belongs in game.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

The Plague Docter wrote:Guys,why aren't you even Talking about my Suggestion.you guys went on like it was invisible and that makes me feel like im left out I suggested 1305 and none of you paid attention to any of my comments my comments went all the way back to page 100 in SCP:Suggestions. :'(
IMHO, 1305 sounds like yet another in-game SCP that doesn't offer any overall game play once you know what it does.
M-x dingus-mode

Princess Luna wrote:Yeah, but it isn't stationary. So you could find it a couple of times in a play through of CB.
It could work, but a 15m radius is huge. Unless you had pre-defined position nodes for each potential room, it would have a high risk of ending a playthrough by blocking paths.
M-x dingus-mode

True. Buy what if, like 173, it despawned after you go back a few rooms. And if it was given random spawning, the player would have to stay alert or die.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:True. Buy what if, like 173, it despawned after you go back a few rooms. And if it was given random spawning, the player would have to stay alert or die.
Wouldn't that still make 1305 ridiculously overpowered? It has the effective range of 1-1.5 173 ticks (essentially the MTF's firing radius), which results in an instant death. So unless you see 1305 at least half a medium-large sized room length in advance, you die. With 173 and the MTF, there are ways of getting past them while within range (blink mechanics and careful usage of items respectively), but with 1305 you don't get that chance.
M-x dingus-mode