Re: SCP Suggestions General

Elitez wrote:I have a good idea too
i am using scp-096 for my idea (because he is very scary)
While walking in the corridor, scp-096 breaks through doors which were used to contain him and scp-096 starts attacking player
this thing can be used after scp-096 is released in this game and this situation could be very scary + scary sound use when it breaks through doors makes this situation more epic too.
please, comment my idea, because i need to know if anyone likes it :D
1. Idea been discussed a lot
2. In order for 096 to attack, you have to look at its face
3. You look at him YOU ARE FUCKED, he is a killing machine, NOTHING can stop him
4. Software is too old, I don't think its possible to code destructible doors/walls

Also, don't ask for people to comment your idea, we tend to dislike that
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

What do you think about putting a photo of SCP-096 in a shelf, or something else, and when you see it, a loud scream/cry is heard, and after 30 seconds/1 minute, you can found SCP-096, and so, you have to RUN.

096 won't stop until your dead, and the goal of the game is to, you know? survive.

Who would keep a photo of that thing anyway.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:096 won't stop until your dead, and the goal of the game is to, you know? survive.

Who would keep a photo of that thing anyway.
In case i needed to kill someone?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

GMplum666 wrote:What do you think about putting a photo of SCP-096 in a shelf, or something else, and when you see it, a loud scream/cry is heard, and after 30 seconds/1 minute, you can found SCP-096, and so, you have to RUN.
Thats really stupid.
Why the hell would the foundation keep a photo of him, when they know what its effects is?
It makes no friggin sense.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
GMplum666 wrote:What do you think about putting a photo of SCP-096 in a shelf, or something else, and when you see it, a loud scream/cry is heard, and after 30 seconds/1 minute, you can found SCP-096, and so, you have to RUN.
Thats really stupid.
Why the hell would the foundation keep a photo of him, when they know what its effects is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5n332OoAk
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
Thats really stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5n332OoAk
In a document of the SCP Foudation there is a story of a Class-D who look in a photo of it, and 096 starts to chase him...
Here is the link:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/document-096-1

That was a one time occasion so that they can get a sketch of the creature, the photographs were incinerated straight away.
I think it would be cool if he was freely wandering the facility and docile until the player looks at him, the player can prevent this by listening out for him or perhaps using a tracking device so you know where he is. So like the reverse of 173.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

He would probably just scratch against the walls and give the occasional grunt, since he seems to lack higher brain function. This is my idea anyway, not sure what they are going to do for the game.