Re: SCP Suggestions General

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: Gramar Nazi? ... I'm not even English

I can't know if Firefox changed it or if you wrote it wrong, I've told you that because it was another SCP :roll:
I'm not saying that, I simply stated how annoying it was that you pointed that out and gave an explanation on why such a stupid mistake was made.
Woah there. Chill a little, what he did was just point out that the number was wrong. Nothing wrong with that, just a mistake. You better calm down, we don't like trouble makers in here.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote: Woah there. Chill a little, what he did was just point out that the number was wrong. Nothing wrong with that, just a mistake. You better calm down, we don't like trouble makers in here.
No offense, but you're the one here who appears agitated. I think I have the right to express my irritation at comments. Also, there's a full-proof method for forums for when you don't want trouble to happen. It's called ending the conversation. :wink:
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
spartan322 wrote: Woah there. Chill a little, what he did was just point out that the number was wrong. Nothing wrong with that, just a mistake. You better calm down, we don't like trouble makers in here.
No offense, but you're the one here who appears agitated. I think I have the right to express my irritation at comments. Also, there's a full-proof method for forums for when you don't want trouble to happen. It's called ending the conversation. :wink:
Just because you get irritated, doesn't mean you have to start complaining. You are new to these forums, so you better learn how it works in here.
Next time, when someone corrects you, don't flip your shit.

Code: Select all

people have a right to have opinions, and to be offended by whatever irks them, just like how people have a right to feel any other emotion
being offended does not make you special; it does not give you special powers, it does not allow you to be protected from second hand insults and inflamed sensitivities
no one has the right to not be offended; people can't claim they have a right to not be offended when freedom of speech is prevalent
nobody will ever be granted special rights simply because they are offended
people shouldn't purposely try to offend others
no one should make a mountain out of a molehill, etc
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Juicy wrote:Let's go back on topic or a mod/admin will eat our lungs
We sorry.

Back on topic, SCP-531 is a decent choice for a new obstacle for players. It would also MAKE me keep SCP-714 with me.

Also, I saw this in the collaborations area, but I want to say it anyways. A manilla folder or binder for holding any and all documents collected. You just drag them in, and it holds all your collected documents. Not only can you be a junk-hoarding pack-rat, but it makes going for the "All-Document" achievement at the end so much easier.

Edit:
spartan322 wrote: Just because you get irritated, doesn't mean you have to start complaining. You are new to these forums, so you better learn how it works in here.
Next time, when someone corrects you, don't flip your shit.
STOP! I've already tried to end this sh*tfit twice now, and you keep dragging me back in. Juicy and I are clearly not interested in continuing this, so stop already spartan.
Last edited by Virtus Tenebrae on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
Juicy wrote:Let's go back on topic or a mod/admin will eat our lungs
We sorry.

Back on topic, SCP-531 is a decent choice for a new obstacle for players. It would also MAKE me keep SCP-714 with me.

Also, I saw this in the collaborations area, but I want to say it anyways. A manilla folder or binder for holding any and all documents collected. You just drag them in, and it holds all your collected documents. Not only can you be a junk-hoarding pack-rat, but it makes going for the "All-Document" achievement at the end so much easier.
A yes, the binder has been discussed and as far as I am aware, we all agreed that it was a good idea. It would help new players a lot throughout the game.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I recommend a survivor after the containment breach. Suggesting a doctor (Gears, Bright or Maynard..) could help you goto another new gate, like Gate C (could be just like new ending, maybeh happier ending?)....

SCP 513 wrote:I recommend a survivor after the containment breach. Suggesting a doctor (Gears, Bright or Maynard..) could help you goto another new gate, like Gate C (could be just like new ending, maybeh happier ending?)....
Maynard is dead. It's heavily implied that SCP-106 broke containment a bit before SCP-173, and grabbed Maynard as he was heading back to his office. Gears and Bright would have been the first few to be evacuated, so it's not realistic for them to still be around the facility.