Re: SCP Suggestions General

well maybe with scp-682 there could be a knew ending that involves a chase part with him chasing you to the point that he catches up to you and kills you. just a thought
Tesseron

I would be good if we could add more staff personnel in teh Intro.... Some more scientists using computers... Some more Class-D's.... Or Some workers> :173:

SCP 513 wrote:I would be good if we could add more staff personnel in teh Intro.... Some more scientists using computers... Some more Class-D's.... Or Some workers> :173:
I agree with you there. it seems to much as if the MTF were the only other people there
Tesseron

What if there was more than one campaign with breakouts and security failures in multiple compounds around the world? That's a lot of work I know, but it would give us the opportunity to add a lot more SCP's while staying true to the canon as far as locations go. Also, it means we could build more open areas while keeping the claustrophobic corridors of CB vanilla.

I'm abusing the random SCP button out of boredom, and I came across a great one for use in the game.

SCP-531 is a set of Egyptian-style cat statues that, when facing each other, create a psychic barrier preventing anyone from crossing it. Other than the key-card doors, there are no barriers in the facility. You can pretty much go ANYWHERE if you grab a Key-card Omni. SCP-531, however, could introduce another method of blocking your way and having to go back. Also, using SCP-531 as a blockade follows actual SCP canon. A special hallway with two SCP-531 statues staring at each other will appear, forcing the player back to either find SCP-714 or use remote control to move the statues so that they don't face each other.

On a smaller note, this would also give SCP-714 a better use than spitting at SCP-895's monitor. And, it might even be something that can keep SCP-096 from chasing you. :096:

This can't be too hard to implement. Modelling such a statue would be easier than something that moves (like SCP-049), and the regular hallway can be edited with two rotating clamps that hold the SCP-531s in place.
Last edited by Virtus Tenebrae on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598