Re: SCP Suggestions General

TastyRhombus wrote:I'm curious if good old SCP-303 is still up for debate. I imagine his ability to block access through doors he occupies could force you to take a less favourable route, possibly putting you in harms way. Plus walking through some quiet halls thinking you've finally ditched all danger, only to have a door in front of you malfunction and partially reveal our wheezy lil' friend might get a good scare out of some people.

Perhaps we could have SCP easter eggs. For example, a security room that monitors certain SCPs that wouldn't work well gameplay wise, but could be worth a creep out. Like perhaps SCP-058 rambling on and on, SCP-027 lying on the floor whilst vermin swarm all over him.
He's a good idea, but he deals with doors just like 079.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

DonCP wrote:How about SCP-529, the half cat spawning randomly in the map. Maybe scaring the player in a scripted sudden-appear-event?
I would like that :)
That would not be scary at all.
But it could work as an easter egg or a curiosity.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

i liked SCP-060 and SCP-060 Alpha, it's room could be HUGE, with the seventeen trees, some normal trees and walls closing the room. And there will be a new item, a Lighter, so you can burn SCP-060 to make SCP-060 Alpha to appear!

What about instead of putting SCPs that affect the game greatly, just put some that change it lightly. Something like the peripheral jumper.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Got a few, mostly cameos though:

SCP-426 (I am a Toaster):
- Not much effort required, a simple toaster sitting on a desk somewhere would do as an easter egg.

SCP-050 (To the Cleverest):
- Same as SCP-426.

SCP-294 (The Coffee Machine):
- A simple prop, or could perhaps dispense liquids useful in gameplay. Found in a break room.

SCP-993 (Bobble the Clown):
- Can be seen on a monitor insulting and threatening the player, as well as offering deliberately bad advice.

SCP-1867 (Lord Blackwood):
- Everyone's favourite Gentleman Slug sitting in his tank. Can offer advice and encouragement to the player.

SCP-058 (The Heart of Darkness):
- Perhaps seen through a window in an inaccessible room mauling a researcher complete with creepy monologue, much like early scenes with the Headcrabs from Half-Life.

SCP-963 (Dr. Bright's Immortality Amulet):
- Can be found on a dead researcher, picking it up could result in a game over or perhaps even a new ending where you manage to escape, but with Dr. Bright controlling your body.

OOOOHH!!! Got an idea for 294, somewhere in the facility a machine is lacking fuel, you have to find 294 to get that fuel.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!