Re: SCP Suggestions General

Destructoid wrote:OOOOHH!!! Got an idea for 294, somewhere in the facility a machine is lacking fuel, you have to find 294 to get that fuel.
Why would you do that?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:OOOOHH!!! Got an idea for 294, somewhere in the facility a machine is lacking fuel, you have to find 294 to get that fuel.
Why would you do that?
Because that machine may be vital if you want to escape.

Grey wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
Why would you do that?
Because that machine may be vital if you want to escape.
Meh, it just sounds like a lame excuse to make you get to the end later.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Right now the game is over pretty damn fast if you don't have a crazy seed.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I think 372's role could be expanded a bit. A lot of people aren't exactly aware of it, or its nature just through the notes and occasional glimpses (which could be passed off as bugs).

I think as soon as you enter its chamber and get close enough to the cell, it should dart out, and out of sight. This would at least give confirmation to the player that there is something there, other than the ominous rustling of legs. Secondly, I think 372 should stalk the player more commonly, somewhat like that of 513-1. If you suddenly spin around, I think it should squirm and hide past the nearest object, and sit there, watching. If you approach it, it would jump upon the ceiling, and crawl over your head and disappear upon losing sight of it. If it's a featureless room, like a hallway, it should 'stick' to your head as you turn around, possibly as a texture sitting on the edge of the screen, like in the original picture.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:I think 372's role could be expanded a bit. A lot of people aren't exactly aware of it, or its nature just through the notes and occasional glimpses (which could be passed off as bugs).

I think as soon as you enter its chamber and get close enough to the cell, it should dart out, and out of sight. This would at least give confirmation to the player that there is something there, other than the ominous rustling of legs. Secondly, I think 372 should stalk the player more commonly, somewhat like that of 513-1. If you suddenly spin around, I think it should squirm and hide past the nearest object, and sit there, watching. If you approach it, it would jump upon the ceiling, and crawl over your head and disappear upon losing sight of it. If it's a featureless room, like a hallway, it should 'stick' to your head as you turn around, possibly as a texture sitting on the edge of the screen, like in the original picture.
His legs are jimmy russels. kill the legs peanut.
I have left ze forums.

Macaw wrote:Any chance of SCP 513-1 or something similar coming back? I know there is 372 (and the way the effect is done is very impressive), but its NOWHERE NEAR as frightening as having the ghostly humanoid apparition appear when you turn around. The thing I think makes SCP CB pretty much the most scary game ever is all the stuff layered on top of being stalked by 173, and there was heaps more paranoia when trying to play the game with 513-1.

Regardless of anything all I can say for the developer is keep up the amazing work!
I think too it would be nice if SCP-513-1 returned. He gave me that feeling or paranoia as you pointed out, and i think that feeling gives Containment Breach a bit more of a scary feeling to it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
Macaw wrote:Any chance of SCP 513-1 or something similar coming back? I know there is 372 (and the way the effect is done is very impressive), but its NOWHERE NEAR as frightening as having the ghostly humanoid apparition appear when you turn around. The thing I think makes SCP CB pretty much the most scary game ever is all the stuff layered on top of being stalked by 173, and there was heaps more paranoia when trying to play the game with 513-1.

Regardless of anything all I can say for the developer is keep up the amazing work!
I think too it would be nice if SCP-513-1 returned. He gave me that feeling or paranoia as you pointed out, and i think that feeling gives Containment Breach a bit more of a scary feeling to it.
This. I'm not a fan of 372, it had too much effort put in for something that currently adds nothing to the game. Hoping for an expanded role for it in a future update.

Yes, SCP 513-1 should be brought back. He can scare you quite well.
Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujL2siZaOzI
Watch it from about 8:45, and you'll see.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

The main reason 513 and 513-1 were excluded was due to the incredibility of the situation.

Assuming you heard the real 513, you wouldn't just see the apparition, you'd literally lose your mind within an hour or two, and suffer from extreme paranoia over him. If it was a possible way to die, it'd be extremely unfair for, at random intervals, something to play that would kill you.

I still think there's ways to fix this, possible add 513 as a equipable object, or disabling the PA system after several threats from someone over the system.
It slep time bunner.