Re: SCP Suggestions General

Another thing that was a problem about 513 was that assuming your character did escape, there would be no point because he will eventually be driven to suicide or be killed by 513 himself.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Another thing that was a problem about 513 was that assuming your character did escape, there would be no point because he will eventually be driven to suicide or be killed by 513 himself.
I would suggest to take the suicide part out. However, that would be non-canon.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:Another thing that was a problem about 513 was that assuming your character did escape, there would be no point because he will eventually be driven to suicide or be killed by 513 himself.
I would suggest to take the suicide part out. However, that would be non-canon.
That's a big part of the article. Taking that out decreases the threat incredibly.
It slep time bunner.

Macaw wrote:Well the article says there is one case of a victim not suiciding, and it seems as though the victims still live for days or more after hearing the bell, so still fits into the game well I think.

And this is a game after all, why not just create something in the story that builds upon the original article where something happens to make 513-1 to stop appearing at some point or whatever.
You might as well kill yourself if you reach the ending and you'll die right then. And still, the scenario could be very hard to execute correctly.

"Turn off the PA before the bell rings at some random interval" is the only quest I can think it can be built upon with the bell being rung whenever it can. And still, it's not advised otherwise, and is quite random.
It slep time bunner.

I also want bill back.

The bell IS on the loading screen.
hmmmmmmm
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:I also want bill back.

The bell IS on the loading screen.
hmmmmmmm
Yeah, I made the picture for it since it was in the game at one point, and I thought a throwback to a SCP that was in the previous versions would be nice. I as well think it should be in the game, although I think it appearing physically would make more sense as opposed to a randomly activated death.
It slep time bunner.

Burktross wrote:SCP-CB

---MAP EDITOR---
What if we could make our own arrangements of levels, in the form of a top down tile based editor?
That would take away the horror, since you know what your map looks like...unless you could upload them or something.
Although, Im pretty sure things like that aren't possible to code on what the game is running. After all, its an old software.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-