Is there a "random documents" thread here?

Hi, name's Doofus, just here being a newb. Anyway, I was browsing the old forum on z13.invisionfree and there was a thread called "Need random documents and papers." Is there one here? If not, should there be one? I was afraid to make a thread right away because 1) It could have seemed overly... something... I can't think of the word for it; 2) I wasn't sure if there already was one; and 3) It may not be needed.

So... um... hi... I guess. Suggestion: New Users Section?

Oh well. Jumping right in then.
I am error.

Re: Is there a "random documents" thread here?

Welcome.

I think a documents collaboration thread doesn't exist in this forum (it can be argued that now one exists, all you need to do is change the title). I actually think the game would benefit from many documents spread around the facility (in fact, what about making every document decal readable?), but there was low interest in adding them to the game by some contributors. I actually thought on designing, since many documents images would make the downloadable game archive quite large, a document parsing function in the game, so documents would be stored in text format (with actual formatting).

About the second part of your post, I think a new users section was lacking even in the old forums. I guess most users just have to find their way around the forum.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.