Re: SCP: Containment Breach C++ Conversion

answer42 wrote:Just a note for those who care, I'm working on getting my site unsuspended. I haven't been able to keep up with requirements by my host recently so my account was suspended, but it should be back up in 24 hours.
It's great that after all this time you're still working on this and haven't given up, it does seem your financial situation is bad at the moment so i wish you luck with IRL stuff and with this as well.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:~snip~
It's great that after all this time you're still working on this and haven't given up, it does seem your financial situation is bad at the moment so i wish you luck with IRL stuff and with this as well.
Thank you. [I'll be honest and say that I saw this a while ago, I had just been to lazy to log in...]
Soulzarath wrote:Would flash lights be possible in the C++ conversion?
Anythings possible when your building the engine yourself. ;P [Though there aren't flashlights in the game on purpose, therefore, I will not be implementing a flashlight item unless it were approved by the higher ups.]
seaal wrote:So, hows this going? I haven't visited this topic in quite a while. As far as I know, this is only the menu.
That was basically just to prove I had done something and to get it out there, but it's going extremely slowly due to college, [lack of] money, programming blocks [no pun intended], etc. I'm thinking I may need to scrap some of my current work and rewrite it, but at the same time, I don't wanna go into 4 different directions repeatedly because I scrap something then decide that it will work fine with a little cleanup. I haven't gotten to work on it in a bit, and I really wish I had things straightened out more so that I could...
If it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

"This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."

Yeahh, but I am afraid that the first one SCP flows to replace that of " better to quality " (I said better to quality to say that it is made C ++ there)

But I am for and against at the same time, for because as his we can add full of thing that Blitz 3D cannot take, as the dynamic lighting, the animations of camera, and full others, and against because his could for the games of origin.

But openly, said I if I has to worry me for his :c

Besides, I have just found the images ooP

8) :geek:
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...