Re: SCP-682 in SCP-860-1?

Yeah, any site that isnt this one has no power on what goes in and what doesnt. Just ignore them. Or laugh at their crappy ideas :D

On a side note, because i havent read 860s entry yet, is there any actual description of the monster? Im curious on what this one is.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

Well in reality the only site with power over the SCP canon is the official Foundation wiki, we are simply interpreting the canon as best we can and adapt it into a video game format. Of course we have the power of what does go into the game, to an extent as Regalis allows.

Also I don't really understand all the hate towards the SCP:CB wiki users, while there are some idiotic users there for the most part things are in order and the articles are mostly well written and don't attempt to cater towards someones personal SCP fantasy, except for the Mods section.

I should also note that some of the offical Foundation wiki users have a somewhat similar attitude towards us in some respects, though that was a while ago. Don't forget that most community's have dumb users.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote: Also I don't really understand all the hate towards the SCP:CB wiki users, while there are some idiotic users there for the most part things are in order and the articles are mostly well written and don't attempt to cater towards someones personal SCP fantasy, except for the Mods section.

I should also note that some of the offical Foundation wiki users have a somewhat similar attitude towards us in some respects, though that was a while ago. Don't forget that most community's have dumb users.
More like all communites have at least a few dumb users. But personally i wasnt hating on them, i only meant the 15-20% who Do submit terrible ideas or change pages for the worse. Sometimes i forget to explain... :sob:
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

MOV_Games wrote:Yeah, any site that isnt this one has no power on what goes in and what doesnt. Just ignore them. Or laugh at their crappy ideas :D

On a side note, because i havent read 860s entry yet, is there any actual description of the monster? Im curious on what this one is.
The only sighting was in exploration IV, two yellow spheres for one frame. And "i see you" reversed in audio.

But emna ai supports right now the interpretation.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

I'm just not in love with the wiki users sometimes. The weird information they put in usually gets removed by me or another. Last time I checked the scp writers were fine with us and most if not all have the game. I'm a user there. :)
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The monster appears physically in the third (it data expunged the d-class that was instructed to destroy the door from inside 860-1 for hours and hours) and the fourth log (the two yellow orbs). In the first one only its howl is heard and in the second one [DATA EXPUGED], [DATA EXPUGED] hard.

If 682 entered the forest, the monster would hide. It knows it's no match for the lizard. Although since it's not really from our dimension, I dunno if 682 would be hostile to it like it is to us.
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

Enma Ai wrote:The monster appears physically in the third (it data expunged the d-class that was instructed to destroy the door from inside 860-1 for hours and hours) and the fourth log (the two yellow orbs). In the first one only its howl is heard and in the second one [DATA EXPUGED], [DATA EXPUGED] hard.

If 682 entered the forest, the monster would hide. It knows it's no match for the lizard. Although since it's not really from our dimension, I dunno if 682 would be hostile to it like it is to us.
IF IT BLEEDS, IT CAN DIE.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!