Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

There are quite a few Free-to-Play games on Steam, but most of them are MMOs, even if they're listed as single player. As nice as it would be to have SCP:CB on Steam, it's fine as it is as a free downloadable game. Besides, I think to even get a game available on Steam, free or not, there's still quite a bit of red tape to go through. Be thankful this is DRM free!

CostaRic wrote:Even though this is pretty much a copy and paste of the old Subject and tweaked a little bit, it is still a bit outdated, IMO.
Well it would be. Mainly because those questions are still asked and the answers are the same ones they were back then. Also this IS a copy and paste of the old topic. It really doesn't matter, as long as it does its job that is.

In reply to Uber_173, this has been asked, and yes but either upon finish or during beta is what has been decided. Despite a lot of people liking the first versions and the current one, a lot of people have gone and said 'Looks crappy, bad textures, boring.' because of it being in alpha, and so thats why it hasn't been uploaded, and so just to make sure no haters can go 'Looks crap' it wont be put up for a while. Thats what was last decided.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Masshorde wrote:
CostaRic wrote:Even though this is pretty much a copy and paste of the old Subject and tweaked a little bit, it is still a bit outdated, IMO.
Well it would be. Mainly because those questions are still asked and the answers are the same ones they were back then. Also this IS a copy and paste of the old topic. It really doesn't matter, as long as it does its job that is.
I see now.
Inspiration is our best weapon.

SCP-747269636b79 wrote: Thanks for the info, i'm quite new to the forums and i'm not familiarized with the sections yet.
I understand you are new, but why the heck did you put so many numbers and a letter for your SCP name? It really is pointless and it just bugs me. It's like you just wanted to see what people would say about your name. =/
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!