Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
SCP-747269636b79 wrote: Thanks for the info, i'm quite new to the forums and i'm not familiarized with the sections yet.
I understand you are new, but why the heck did you put so many numbers and a letter for your SCP name? It really is pointless and it just bugs me. It's like you just wanted to see what people would say about your name. =/
Dude, it doesn't matter. Its just his name, no need to make it a big deal. If it annoys you, then there's nothing you can do.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
SCP-747269636b79 wrote: Thanks for the info, i'm quite new to the forums and i'm not familiarized with the sections yet.
I understand you are new, but why the heck did you put so many numbers and a letter for your SCP name? It really is pointless and it just bugs me. It's like you just wanted to see what people would say about your name. =/
Oh... i dont really had anything prepared for that.. i'm sorry for being so annoying.

SCP-747269636b79 wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:
Oh... i dont really had anything prepared for that.. i'm sorry for being so annoying.
You see what you did nick, you made the new guy feel bad. you should feel ashamed of yourself. as punishment for your sins, all your TP needs to be applied to cornholio fox's bunghole, by you.

SCP-747269636b79 wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:
Just one question. How do you remember your username?
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:He probably put it down on some sort of crazy black magic device that keeps data on some sort of writing device. He also probably gave it some crazy outlandish name like... paper...... but that would be crazy right?
Very crazy indeed! Thank heavens it's not real, otherwise we'd have to burn him for witchery.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

GruntunitG602 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:He probably put it down on some sort of crazy black magic device that keeps data on some sort of writing device. He also probably gave it some crazy outlandish name like... paper...... but that would be crazy right?
Very crazy indeed! Thank heavens it's not real, otherwise we'd have to burn him for witchery.
Paper?.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.