Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

Zadrakos Gaming wrote:Im on windows 8.1 and im having this problem that when i open SCP Containment Breach it says "Window's coulden't complete the requested changes. The system cannot find the file specified. Error code: 0x80070002" and when i click "Close" a error from the game itself pops up and says "The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000022). Click OK to close the application." and thats all it says, after that it doesnt open or anything, help i wanna play SCP Containment Breach (yes i did try all the compatibility settings and i try'd to run as admin AND i follow'd the README.txt and it still wont work)
try escaping the Pocket Dimension :087_2:
Everyone hates me :'(

fog.jpg is not a bug. It's probably something Regalis added to the game because the fog in Blitz3D is not based on the distance from each point in the world to the player, but based on a pixel's depth on the screen. This means that anything that's near the center of your screen is as visible as stuff on the sides, which should actually be less visible. fog.jpg makes objects around the edges harder to see.

If it really annoys you, you can disable the effect by replacing fog.jpg in the GFX folder with a pure-white image.

SniffDinner wrote:what do the levels under a proflie like the, d-class, O5 etc. mean and how do i change it
Your "Ranking" on the Forums is dependent on the posts you make. For example, after around 10 posts (or 20, I forgot) you become "Dr. Brights Assistant". After 1000 posts, you become Senior Staff. There was a question like this on some very old posts, just search around.