Will Create and Edit HD Audio Voiceovers and Effects

With anyone's request, I will create or edit existing voiceovers and audio effects to your specifications! Just send me your name, basic SCP:CB Mod idea, email, and a script of everything you want (the more detail the better). I am a heavy SCP:CB modder already, and I want to share my audio talents. I will also teach you how to do it yourself if need be.
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

Re: Will Create and Edit HD Audio Voiceovers and Effects

I once got SCP:CB to run for me with moderate stability up until the actual breach occurs. I remember having very specific critiques for the MTF (and some other things) but I didn't know if I should wait until I am able to actually play the game or not :/

The MTF definitely could use some additional work though. Is it really possible to considerably alter a digital recording of a human voice very reliably? Does your own voice, or the voice of someone you know sound like current MTF voices?
|SCP:CB New Document Design|Website Favicon|

Felix-The-Ghost wrote:I once got SCP:CB to run for me with moderate stability up until the actual breach occurs. I remember having very specific critiques for the MTF (and some other things) but I didn't know if I should wait until I am able to actually play the game or not :/

The MTF definitely could use some additional work though. Is it really possible to considerably alter a digital recording of a human voice very reliably? Does your own voice, or the voice of someone you know sound like current MTF voices?

I could make it sound like there voices. If you could be more specific, we could figure something out.
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

Examples would be appreciated as it showcases your talent and proves to us you're not just trying to get out emails so you can add them to a mailing list. In most forums people get banned for claiming to offer a service without providing some examples of their work for this reason, so it'd be good for you too do not just to convince us but in case you intend to regularly offer you services to online communities.