SNAV Ultimate [REDACTED]

I've been playing SCP CB with the SNAV ultimate more often now, and I've found its SCP detection ability more annoying than useful.
It looks as if it only detects where SCPs CAN SPAWN, rather than where they are.

Approach maintenance tunnel door, look at SNAV

"OH SHIT SON LOOKS LIKE 106"

Cry, walk in accepting doom.
Live, throw useless SNAV down.

Does it rustle everyone's jimmies like that?
http://imgur.com/LmFcR
I'm.... I'm scared.

Re: SNAV Ultimate [REDACTED]

It shows a ring they can be in, based on where they are. Stand in one place while being chased by SCP-106, the ring shrinks. And 106 probably did spawn, he just didn't fully emerge (And sometimes he has no sounds while emerging, probably a bug). If you're good, you can get out of the tunnels before he fully emerges.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

SCP-682 wrote:It shows a ring they can be in, based on where they are. Stand in one place while being chased by SCP-106, the ring shrinks. And 106 probably did spawn, he just didn't fully emerge (And sometimes he has no sounds while emerging, probably a bug). If you're good, you can get out of the tunnels before he fully emerges.
Strange, whenever I take the elevator, he always catches me inside of the elevator.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
SCP-682 wrote:It shows a ring they can be in, based on where they are. Stand in one place while being chased by SCP-106, the ring shrinks. And 106 probably did spawn, he just didn't fully emerge (And sometimes he has no sounds while emerging, probably a bug). If you're good, you can get out of the tunnels before he fully emerges.
Strange, whenever I take the elevator, he always catches me inside of the elevator.
That has to do with the way the tunnels work- when you enter the elevator and hit the button, the door closes and a new BSP (Or whateve world models are called in this game) generates, which is the tunnels themselves. 106 is attached to this particular BSP, so when he spawns, he stays until you enter the other elevator, hit the button, and wait long enough for the BSP to despawn and go back to the rest of the site. And usually, he has enough time to enter the elevator while you're waiting. You have enough space to outmaneuver him until you can get away, but its rather difficult. To see what I mean, go through the tunnels with Wireframe on.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

Mirocaine wrote:
HorrorFreek wrote:I never use the SNAV.
Same here, it's not very useful/accurate at all :?
I suggested that they make it better in a topic a few weeks ago, but it was just shot down :(
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

okay guys. Here's how the S-NAV works. Each room is a square on the S-NAV. If there is a gray square, it means you haven't been there yet. If it's white, then you have been in that room. The red circle indeed shows that they have either spawned near you or that they have a spawn area near you. Just watch as you use the S-NAV. Each room is a single square no matter what room.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!