SCPCB on Xbox360?

This would be an extremely great idea. However I understand that Containment Breach runs under a free license agreement therefore Regalis would have to set up some different agreement and maybe create another license for Xbox. On the xbox360 marketplace you can find an indie market whichi indie games (like CB) are there to download and play for just 80 Microsoft points (1 dollar). It'd be great for people with out a computer who'd like to play CB on their xbox. Anyone agree? I know most of you are console players but I'd prefer my xbox over PC sense you can communicate with players online while playing all these games with out have to join steam or anything like that. Add ArchDevil808 if you want to play w/ m via xbox live.

*EDIT*

I apoligize for any vocabulary mistakes I may have made. I'm using my xbox internet explorer which doesn't correct anything.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: SCPCB on Xbox360?

Alright, like all of the other suggestions to move SCPCB to another platform, I think it is a horrible idea. I mean, the game is still in ALPHA, and putting it on console would just be stupid if the PC version isn't even in beta yet. So, no.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Also most of the time you have to pay thousands of dollars to put in an update for the xbox, sorry but this is a bad idea.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:Also most of the time you have to pay thousands of dollars to put in an update for the xbox, sorry but this is a bad idea.
This I didn't know. Although I was completely aware about this game being in it's alpha state. I was talking about when the game gets in a throughly fleshed out late-beta stage.

KCF

InnocentSam wrote:The xbox360 uses a different CPU environment to a standard PC. We use x86 processing architecture and the 360 uses Power-PC.

In other words, too much effort to port :)
Agreed.
I am developer of the new scary game: The Bounds.

You also if I believe have to use money to publish arcade games and the like to get them on xbox 360, sure it sounds like a cool idea but if it ever needed to be updated due to bugs you would have to pay to get an update put up, that in general is a huge problem as then you will probably have to put a price on the arcade game in order to earn money to get money and that is currently not allowed by the current agreement I would think.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:You also if I believe have to use money to publish arcade games and the like to get them on xbox 360, sure it sounds like a cool idea but if it ever needed to be updated due to bugs you would have to pay to get an update put up, that in general is a huge problem as then you will probably have to put a price on the arcade game in order to earn money to get money and that is currently not allowed by the current agreement I would think.
The homebrew market is quite large, though... :wink:
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Juicy wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:On the xbox360 marketplace you can find an indie market whichi indie games (like CB) are there to download and play for just 80 Microsoft points (1 dollar).
Regalis said that the game is going to be free (remember the Creative Commons license too)
I'm aware, however I was just making this suggestion so Regalis could make some money and so we could get more popular with this thing.

KCF