Re: Dev Topic #3

Sorry if I’m going to off topic, but modding treads older that one month.

I have a huge problem with FastText lib. To be more precise after including FastText_unicode from trial package the time of loading levels is absolutely awful. Time increased by 200% or more. I expected lil increase of loading (Unicode vs. ASCII, 2 bytes vs. 1 byte), but 200%?!
It’s terrible for me because Cyrillic not working properly with ASCII. Who does know anything about this problem? May be all my problems is a trial? In a full version of FastText all be fine?

P.S.: thank you, SCP 513, for responded to my issue of searching Photoshop templates for labels, documents and other graphic stuff (still searching some of it).

-Request Log 8881**

-Site-[REDACTED] _ Log event_containment_failure #31 Event
[REDACTED] MTF-█-1: "Thats when we entered the corridor, at least seven of the damn things must of been there, ██ couldn't make the call because of the gas leak obstructing our vision, but we were aware that any [REDACTED] we were hearing was to be considered MIA. Goddamn, half of us fell there because of the shadows, we couldn't tell what was where, ██ confirmed that even ██ shot ████ himself from misfire. That's when they took the opportunity to pounce, Captain called what was probably best that saved our asses.."

*There is a brief lull in the conversation*

[REDACTED] Interviewer: "And that was?-"

[REDACTED] MTF-█-1: "Run. Just [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] run and don't look back."

Access Recovered Image File from Expedition-8881**
Spoiler

Mirocaine wrote:
Spoiler
-Request Log 8881**

[REDACTED] MTF-█-1: "Thats when we entered the corridor, at least seven of the damn things must of been there, ██ couldn't make the call because of the gas leak obstructing our vision, but we were aware that any [REDACTED] we were hearing was to be considered MIA. Goddamn, half of us fell there because of the shadows, we couldn't tell what was where, ██ confirmed that even ██ shot ████ himself from misfire. That's when they took the opportunity to pounce, Captain called what was probably best that saved our asses.."

=w=
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Mirocaine wrote:-Request Log 8881**

Spoiler
Motherfuck. Where is that from?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Hallo! It s a message for Regalis and other creators of SCP - Containment Breach.
Thanks in advance for reading this post!
Regalis, I request you three things associated with the game SCP-Containment Breach. Do it so that SCP-035 changed the face :035: . To MTF could die from SCP-012 and SCP-008 :MTF: . Add old model of SCP-106. Do it so that SCP-106 often passed through the slits on the wall than the corridors. Make new SCP-106 s skrimmer. That it was like on SCP-895. It is better :106: . Improve SCP-096 (not texsture it is cool). Make it so that it was easier to provoke, and he reacted to other NPCs. More so he can break down the walls :096: .
Please, make this in next versions! Thank you in anvance! :) :) :)

Well, a new dev topic was created after this one, so I think it's safe to say that it was supposed to be locked and that it should be. So, there. :035:
It slep time bunner.