Well that was mildly unsettling (0.7 room spoilers)

Well this is a little story with my first experience with 0.7. It all started of fairly normal (Note: Terrifying). I was wandering the halls and enjoying the new textures, and was somewhat emotionally disturbed due to 012's death scene, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle :roll: . Standard SCP terror surrounded me, but what happened next wasn't terror, this was advance terror. I see a new room, a little corridor with a door at the end, another door at the side, and a window next to said door. In the window was 096, who looked to be starting his aggro animation. I heard some voices, then some screams, and a buncha blood splatters the windows. The door leading to the room then opens and I reluctantly went inside. So the rooms full of blood and 096 is standing there so I look down, and stare directly into this :106: with just his head sticking out and his creepy pedo smile penetrating my soul. Needless to say I died, but I had a near by save.

Anyways I go through the room again and get sent to 106's crib, and make it out alive. After a wee bit of exploring, I hear 106 music starting up. I instinctively run around like an idiot, but luckily I stumble upon his containment cell. Overjoyed I run to the monitor and pop that poor D's femur. Then I see 106 take him, and then I contain him. Satisfied I turn around and 106 is standing about 3 feet away in the wall/window. I have a mini heart attack, and somehow make it through the pocket dimension again. So after that nasty business I walk down a newly textured corridor, and 106 pops out of now where and proceeds to take me to his "playground again". This to gave me a heart attack, and I decided to disable 106 after that. Anyways the updates beautiful, but uh 106 is being a real pain right now.

TL;DR I go to 096's intro room, look down and see :106:. Scream and die. Do it again, make it through the PD. He finds me again, I think I contain him, get proven wrong, and make it out of the PD again. A minute later I'm walking down a hall and a 106 popped out. I have a mental breakdown and quit.

Re: Well that was mildly unsettling (0.7 room spoilers)

what happens in the 096 room is that a guard sees 096's face(panic) and if you look on the right of the room behind a console, he's poised in a corner. 096 (strangely slowly) runs toward him as he opens fire. then the blood splatters... you could guess. also, try not to go in, i don't think anything useful is in there. it's just to make it 2spooky4u. his quotes are something like "Oh no, how did he get out?" is all i remember. and if i am right, 096 is facing away from the window and will not go aggro if you look at him as the guard fires the last shots before he dies messily.

012 is indeed unsettling, but at least D-9341:
1. we know he's a male now.
2. he's not a mute!

and all the SCP-106 is bad luck. on topic of 106, contain him before the grey screen.

though it must have been pretty scary to see :106: right below you, staring at your crotch.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:what happens in the 096 room is that a guard sees 096's face(panic) and if you look on the right of the room behind a console, he's poised in a corner. 096 (strangely slowly) runs toward him as he opens fire. then the blood splatters... you could guess. also, try not to go in, i don't think anything useful is in there. it's just to make it 2spooky4u. his quotes are something like "Oh no, how did he get out?" is all i remember. and if i am right, 096 is facing away from the window and will not go aggro if you look at him as the guard fires the last shots before he dies messily.

012 is indeed unsettling, but at least D-9341:
1. we know he's a male now.
2. he's not a mute!

and all the SCP-106 is bad luck. on topic of 106, contain him before the grey screen.

though it must have been pretty scary to see :106: right below you, staring at your crotch.
Yeah, despite the uh physiological trauma I was excited to hear D-9341 talk, or well mumble psychotically.

SCP-106 is REALLY aggressive now! I mean, REALLY aggressive. He's appeared after me in more times during a single playthrough of 0.7.1 than of all the times I've played 0.6.5. And yes, he appeared during SCP-096's containment chamber almost every time. It interfered with my ability to enjoy that kickassingly cool scene (and also, the game as a whole since I'm trying to explore a new area or read a new document and he keeps appearing), so I eventually had to disable the old bastard.

Also, in SCP-096's room, anybody encounter the glitch where a cement wall appears every time you walk past him and flip that switch?

JoeKool82185 wrote:SCP-106 is REALLY aggressive now! I mean, REALLY aggressive. He's appeared after me in more times during a single playthrough of 0.7.1 than of all the times I've played 0.6.5. And yes, he appeared during SCP-096's containment chamber almost every time. It interfered with my ability to enjoy that kickassingly cool scene (and also, the game as a whole since I'm trying to explore a new area or read a new document and he keeps appearing), so I eventually had to disable the old bastard.

Also, in SCP-096's room, anybody encounter the glitch where a cement wall appears every time you walk past him and flip that switch?
Uh no, but at the Missile silo a massive cement semi circle blocked the elevator once... That sucked.

That Same Anon wrote: he's not a mute!
In just my opinion, I liked the fact in the last version to not know what you sound like, not saying anything expresses who you think he looks like, and basicly, he can! But darnit. Maybe I can just try to ignore it, but hearing his talking overcomes my brain and replaces my 'what I think he looks like' model and 'what I think he himself would sound like' part.

Just sayin. I'm sorry if I hurt any of you guys. The update is truly fascinating! I cannot wait for the next one!
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.